• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Need Browsing Ideas

C5Rick

OK maybe this will tie in with Kens situation, which I've been having for a while. I use Internet Explorer 7:banghead: What do others use for their browser.
I was thinking about Fire Fox :shrug01:

We use IE7 without a problem.
My laptop OS is WinXP Pro sp2 with IE7 and Cheryl's desktop OS is Vista Business with IE7.

Tim
Tim's Toys :reddevil:

Some people seem to like FireFox quite a bit, but when I tried it, I didn't like it much. Can't remember why, though. I think it had something to do with how the screen would jump around when images were loading or something..... :shrug01:

I was running IE until about a month and a half ago. I got a Trojan virus that went after IE and I have had only moderate success getting IE to operate like it did before the virus. So, I downloaded Mozilla Firefox and have been using it every since. It has some features I like better than IE and there are some things that operate differently that I do like as well. But I think I am going to stay with Firefox for a while.

Rich

IE7 here. It took me up till a few weeks ago before I upgraded. I don't like to jump too fast with the upgrades, I'm still running XP with no plans to go to Vista.

Back