• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

NEW From Panama City Beach

Chicago Bob

Hi Guys, Looking for help finding a good corvette mechanic in PCB or surrounding area. Also looking for a good clear glass top for my C5.

Thanks Bob

:welcome:

Welcome to the site.

I know a guy who lives in the PCB area, so I sent him a PM to see if he can chime in here. I know he's been going to a guy who has pulled his car out of hell (another Chris Harwood casualty) for him, and he speaks highly of his work. He's probably mentioned his name to me, but darn if I can remember it.

Thanks guys for the welcome.. cars is running great just want to keep it that way.. bike week this coming weekend and then I'm sitting ready for cursing the coast..

Thanks guys for the welcome.. cars is running great just want to keep it that way.. bike week this coming weekend and then I'm sitting ready for cursing the coast..

What did the coast do to piss you off? :hehehe:

Back