• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

NEW HERE

hendrik

Hi Guys me hendrik and my wife claudia just moved to US from Germany

We Drive a yellow C 6 after i owned a silver C 5 in germany .

Now we would like to get in contact with other Vette fans in south florida

Is there anywhere a Vette club near Ft. lauderdale?

thank you in advance for answers

with best regards

hendrik

Welcome hendrik :welcome:. Yes, there are a couple of Corvette Clubs in the Ft. Laud. area. There is Americas Corvette Club of South Florida (ACC) and the Renegades. ACC meet twice a month mostly at Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet (Our Sponser) on Atlantic Blvd just west of I95. The below link is to our web site.

http://www.americascorvetteclub.com/

BTW; we like pictures, lots and lots of pictures:pics:. Post a pic of you C6 before you are attacked :lmao:.

Again Welcome.

WELCOME!!

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Yes pics are a MUST on this site or you will be attacked!! :crazy03:

So how you liking it in the good old USA ??

:welcome: I think you'll be able to hook up with a LOT of Corvette owners through this site. :yesnod:

:welcome: I think you'll be able to hook up with a LOT of Corvette owners through this site. :yesnod:

:thumbsup::iagree:

Thats the beauty of being here, local vetteheads:dancer01:

Really happy to have you and your wife as a part of our on line community, the State of Florida and the U.S.:thumbsup::usa_flag:

Now...get those :pics:posted asap!!

:welcome: aboard:wavey:

THANK YOU SO MUCH

HI GUYS,

Thank you for your hearty welcomes and these many responses

I will upload the pics of the Vette today

With best regards

Hendrik and Claudia

P.S. We Love It here In THE US so much

Your Country is GREAT

:wavey: Howdy and welcome, well the U.S. is a great country except the dollar is going to crap and we don't have an Autobahn :D
Come up our way for visit

I'l add to the many :welcome::welcome::welcome: also. Glad you are happy in the USA. Why did you relocate here from your beautiful country? Looking forward to seeing your pics. :thumbsup:

Back