• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New member from Central Florida

corvettekid82

Hey everyone,

My name is Mike and I live in Deland. If you haven't heard of Deland, its a small town between Orlando and Daytona Beach along the I4 corridor. mrr23 referred me to the site as I've known him for quite a while on a few of the LS1 forums.

I've been a Vette owner for a while.. I've had my C3 since I was 15, and just recently bought a C5 for cruising duties. The C3 was given to me by my father and we worked together on fixing it up and getting it in running condition. That's basically what got me hooked on GM performance vehicles.

I look forward to meeting some of you in the future - hopefully I can make it out to a few meets. The wife is scared to drive most of my vehicles, but she loves driving the C5 to shows :thumbsup:

Here's some pics of the cars:

991762381.jpg

9917164263.jpg

56606377932.jpg

9916246359.jpg

Hey mike. Thanks for stopping by
We do try and have a chat room night on Thursday at 8pm.

Welcome to the site! :welcome:

You've got some nice cars. :thumbsup: Looks like a lot of work went into that C3.

Thanks for the pics and feel free to add more whenever you want to.

Back