• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

The Big Guy

I received an invitation from Rich and decided to give it a try. Actually I'm a new member under false pretenses since I'm still shopping for a C-5. I want to spend between $15000 and $25000 and I'm looking for a ragtop (or is that an old-fashioned expression). Red is my favorite color although that's negotiable. If anyone knows of a C-5 for sale that meets those conditions I'd love to hear from you (if I can figure out how to use this website). If not, my phone is (352) 544-5605. I'm going to the show at Celebration next weekend so I hope to see some of you there.

Welcome to the site, future Corvette owner! Seems to be a good supply of C5s available, so just keep your eyes peeled for the *right* one.

Good luck on your search..... :thumbsup:

:welcome: to the Gang and good luck with your search for your dream car. While you are at Eckler's next weekend, look for dash plaques with Corvette Florida and introduce yourself. All the folks here are very friendly and quite a few will be at the upcoming show. Unfortunately, I won't be there due to another obligation but I hope to see you at a show or cruise soon. :thumbsup:

Back