• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hi and :welcome: aboard. Lots of great folks here. Glad to have you drop in and join us.:welcome:

:welcome: No ZR1 here either. What year is yours? It was always on my list of vettes if I could have as many as I wanted .....like that will ever happen :nonod:
The C4's are great vettes. Tell us about yours!

It's a 91' with a black interior. Stock motor with lots of bolt-ons, Bee Cool radiator, front bumper "forced air" intake, Rippie flywheel, headers, 3" B&B exhaust with X pipe, Hurst shifter, 4.10 gears, BFG-KD tires.
I've had it for 15 years and 60K mi. Back in the early nineties it was one of the quickest relatively stock 350's around, 12.06@117mph. But now, the new Vettes have more H.P. and less weight. With the new ZO6's, and ZR1's, in the Tens, the old car with the big butt has a hard time keeping up.

Welcome aboard! :welcome:

I actually had in mind buying a new ZR1 when I sold my gun collection (well most of it, anyway), but it turned out not being what I wanted when GM put it out the door to the public. Plus having to get a garage built is going to make a BIG dent in my available funds.

Howdy, and welcone aboard.

Have fun, with fun Vettes owner's in here, Hope all is well for you, and certainly my old friends in here.

Have a great time, we all look forwartd to seeing ya all come back now.

SPICE

Back