• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New Shopper Scam In SW Fla

als2052

Road Trip!
You arrive at your local Shopping Mall, park your car and go shopping. When you return to your car, you find that you have a flat tire. Then out of nowhere a "Good Samaritan" approaches and offers to change your tire for $50. Local Police are asking that you call them immediately if you find yourself in this predicament...Just thought you might be interested.

Happy Holidays...

Probably watching the parking lot for elderly, semi-disabled, ladies with kids, people that can't take care of the problem themselves, then letting the air out of the tire.

Watch the car until the shopper returns and bang! Instant $50.00 bucks!

Scumbags!

Thanks for the info:thumbsup:

Id be so pissed if I walked out to my car with flat tires an see some jerkoff walking up saying he can help for 50 bucks. It'd be tempting to raise my shirt an tellem I only have .45 an he can start work immediately.

Back