• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New Sponsor Intro: Precision Motorsports of Florida

Hey guys!

We're glad to be a part of CorvetteFlorida.com! We specialize in Cylinder Head work (Flow testing, porting & machining), Coatings (exhaust, heads, intakes and more), Tuning (track and dyno) and Installation work (all makes/models).

We do the work all the work in-house, and are sponsors on several smaller and larger boards. :thumbsup: We're the kind of guys who are picky about the products & work being right.

Please check out our website, www.pm-fl.com. We're adding new itmes daily, but if you see something missing that you would like please let me know.

I'll go post up a new thread with some great specials. :thumbsup:

Thanks!
Andrew

Hey! :welcome: aboard! And thanks for helping out here by being an advertiser and sponsor. The help is REALLY appreciated!

Rich Z said:
Hey! :welcome: aboard! And thanks for helping out here by being an advertiser and sponsor. The help is REALLY appreciated!

Thank you for the welcome Rich!

Here is a couple teaser pics of some of our high temp coatings

redheaders.JPG

130287521.jpg

Andrew

Welcome Aboard!!

:welcome: Welcome Aboard from "TAMPABAY VETTES":welcome:

Last edited:
Man, I like those colored headers! Is that also a heat barrier type of coating?

Thank you for the welcome Jim!

Rich Z said:
Man, I like those colored headers! Is that also a heat barrier type of coating?

Yes! They are a 2000 degree coatings (as opposed to the majority of header coatings which are only rated to 1300 degrees) and are designed to keep heat where it belongs, inside the exhaust system. We normally see a good 100 degree drop in temperature measured an inch away from the header as compared to an uncoated header. One customer even called to tell us that he was so glad he opted for the coating because his hand had an unfortunate encounter with a header tube just minutes after shut down. He reached in to feel how much cooler the headers were (after coating) and slipped, accidentally grabbing the primary tube fully. Normally some nasty burns would be the result, but instead he was not burned at all. Just very happy about his choice to coat.

Oh wow! I live on 52 just east of Hicks Rd. I'm stopping by there tomorrow. I never even knew you guys were there! I'm a bit embarased lol.

Could you give me an idea on how much a dyno tune for my 96 would be?

I've also been looking for a local shop that I can trust with maintenance type repairs, plugs+wires etc, I don't want a half-assed mechanic working on my vette, and I don't want to get boned at a stealership.

andrew@pm-fl.com said:
Here is a couple teaser pics of some of our high temp coatings
Andrew

Man, those cherry red headers look GREAT!!
I've had a problem with rust on my '06 Vert headers. :banghead:
This is the answer. :dancer01:
I am up North now but when I get back to Florida I will give you a call.
Lou

:welcome: to the site and thanks for the support!:yesnod:

My son is building his '85 to be a street/strip car so I am sure there will be a lot of areas that you can help us with.

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!:wavey:

Mekanic, or anyone else, feel free to swing by, just give us a quick call before you head out to make sure either Bob or myself are at the shop. I will not be at the shop tomorrow the 4th as I'm picking up a car, but feel free to talk to Bob, he would be more than happy to go over everything you need to know about setting up and scheduling your tune. :thumbsup:

Steve and Lou, just let us know when we can help out.

Andrew

Welcome to CorvetteFlorida.Com:wavey: i will be seein you soon for some coatings work:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:welcome: Yeah, welcome to the forum! I'm in Pasco a lot. I'll be looking you up next time I'm up that way................Tom :dancer01:

Hey, glad to see you made it over! Welcome to the Forum and thanks for the support! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You never called Andrew... I'm gonna go sulk in a corner. :(

Bob talked to me about your LT4 head packages, and I was tempted to whoop out my card when he told me the flow #'s

I have talked to Bob on the phone before, he is a very nice person!

The shop is only about 5 miles north of where i live.

Hey guys!

Thanks for the welcoming us. :D

Sorry we were a bit slow getting back to you Mekanic, we just found out that my wife is pregnant! :dancer01:

Normally when customers call, Mandy is the one who answers and is my wife. She's the Boss!!

We'll be sure we get back in touch with you ASAP, I know Andrew was doing the quote for your wires and plugs.

I'm looking foward to getting to know you all soon! Also, please feel free to attend the www.need2speed.com DH3 event, which we are sponsoring on Feburary 2nd.

Bob@pm-fl.com said:
I'm looking foward to getting to know you all soon! Also, please feel free to attend the www.need2speed.com DH3 event, which we are sponsoring on Feburary 2nd.
That's at Bradenton, right? Track rental for slicks/drag radials only? I'd have to just watch, but I think it's really cool that you sponsor these deals. Thanks!

Mekanic said:
You never called Andrew... I'm gonna go sulk in a corner. :(

Bob talked to me about your LT4 head packages, and I was tempted to whoop out my card when he told me the flow #'s

I appologize for not calling earlier, today has been a mess of a day :banghead: I've been out of the shop all day and am just now getting to sit in front of the computer and go through my messages.

By the way, you've got a PM.:thumbsup:

Andrew

Back