• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New Stickers

Classy

Car Arts Auto Detailing
Hello all,How is everyone?I got my stickers today and they look GREAT.Thanks Rich.[]I also out the cling on black out on my rear lights,I'm not sure if I like them?Any thoughts?[I cant get the wrinklies out.Just want to see how they looked,I think I'll get the smoke out lenses.ATTACH]1105[/ATTACH]ATTACH]1104[/ATTACHAlso How come I can't do Burn out?Power brake and the wheels don't spin?,I trying to have some fun with the old tires,Get a new pair of rears on Tuesday.

Last edited:
Thanks for putting on the decal! Looks pretty good!

As for the burnout problem, I know this may sound stupid but how do you know you AREN'T burning out? I thought the same thing with my Z, because I never heard the classic tire squeal that you associate with such things. But a while back I was at the market where Connie works on Wednesdays, and when I left there, I nailed it pretty good through second gear. I didn't hear a thing. When Connie came home later that day she said to me "Left a pretty good trail of smoke there, didn't you bud?" So apparently yes, the tires WERE burning but there was no audible indication of that at all.

Anyway, hope I'm not barking up the wrong tree.......... :shrug01:

pics look great. I like the black outs. :reddevil:

Drop to 1st gear. Hold the break and rev to 3 grand smash the petal to the ground and let go of the break. Or, hold the break and hold the rpms to 4-5 grand. That should leave some smoke. :yesnod: :crazy03:

Back