• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

No driving in the vette today...... :(

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Looks like the makings of a REALLY crappy day on Wednesday....

Attachments

• 011608.gif
    011608.gif
    236.8 KB · Views: 133
Thursday

Rich:

Hope its better Thursday. I am leaving tonight (01/16/08) to Tallahassee and staying the night. Have to look at a few of my new schools tomorrow in Tallahassee, Deerlake, Lawton Chiles and New "CC". Flying back to Tampa thursday night.

If you are near Tallahassee tonight (Wednesday) ....give me a call...get in at 6:00pm.....do dinner or drinks.....Mobile: 813-695-2341

:D JIM :D

Jeeze, Jim, you sure picked a crappy day to come up to Tallahassee! It's 48 degrees here on my porch with steady rain. Just an all round miserable day.

Sorry, not planning on being up in town today. Besides the weather, I've got an employee coming in at 6:30 to do some chores, so I'm pretty much going to be here on the farm. Maybe some other time we can hook up.

If you get this in time, try the Wharf out on route 319 just north of route 10. They serve really good seafood dishes there....

Have a safe trip.

Oh, here's a current radar image....

Attachments

• 011608b.gif
    011608b.gif
    347.3 KB · Views: 107
Been nice here al day. I'll have to keep my fingers crossed it stays nice, besides, you guys need the rain.

Been nice here al day. I'll have to keep my fingers crossed it stays nice, besides, you guys need the rain.

Yeah, that's the way the weather generally is in these parts. Mostly drought conditions with widely scattered flooding......... :lmao:

The rain started here around 11:00 PM and it's still coming down. Since my Vette is a saily driver it's about to get wet :ack2:

Yea todays not looking so hot. Yesterday was nice and i took the car down to siesta lastnight around 7/8.

Here we go again for Saturday....... :banghead:

Attachments

• 011908am.gif
    011908am.gif
    319.9 KB · Views: 33
If I didnt let Austin leave with my camera I would take a photo of how crappy Tampa looks right now Rich, Its nasty! I just wanted to work in my garden today:(

Tallahassee is just catching the leading edge of the crap right now. Those poor souls over in Pensacola and Panama City are getting drowned!

Attachments

• 011908pm.gif
    011908pm.gif
    319.6 KB · Views: 25
Back