• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Powder Coating....St Pete, Clearwater ?

zzzona

I just picked up some stock Z06 wheels and want to get them powder coated black. Does anyone know a shop in the area that does a good job?.....

Thanks Dave

i keep seeing a commercial on TV for Brothers powdercoating or something like that, their in NPR i believe.

The wife works with a lady at the hospital whose husband runs a powder coating operation here in Tampa. He's been around for a long time and from what I understand, does a great job.

I'll get his number tonight.

The wife works with a lady at the hospital whose husband runs a powder coating operation here in Tampa. He's been around for a long time and from what I understand, does a great job.

I'll get his number tonight.

:bigear: thanks

Sarasota is a bit further than I wanted to travel..but won't hurt to give them a call
thanks Rick,,,,,,,,

Thanks Jim...
I gave them a call, and this may be one of those you pay for what you get deals, but he wants $125 a wheel and I have had quotes as low as $35.From Van Steel if I strip them.I need to do some more looking.... I still have my Chrome wheels but I have always wanted to try all black. I got a great deal on these 2001 forged Z06 wheels from FRC Tom..:thumbsup:

Jim
I have seen these on a few cars..They look good I just wanted all black..the mean look:reddevil:
I am running up to Perry Fl with the Posse on Sat..I want to try and make the TBV breakfast on Sunday.. IF I survive...I'd like to check out that hood...:thumbsup:

Great

Jim
I have seen these on a few cars..They look good I just wanted all black..the mean look:reddevil:
I am running up to Perry Fl with the Posse on Sat..I want to try and make the TBV breakfast on Sunday.. IF I survive...I'd like to check out that hood...:thumbsup:

Hope to see you on the 28th for the Cruise...Need more "Yellow":lmao:

Try this "Avartar" on for size!!!!!

Last edited:
:thumbsup: (Avatar) I like it..........

2001_yellow_z06.jpg

Last edited:
"I got one HELL of a DEAL I guess"!!!!

I think his is too much..But you really did get a good deal

Back