• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

RevXtreme Engine building room tour:

RevXtreme 1

www.revxtreme.com
61809picsIdeiroengineshop11.jpg

061809pics.jpg

61809picsIdeiroengineshop12.jpg

3 engine building stations, and clean as an operating room conditions. Airconditioned & filtered to keep dust out.

All of our builds are done inhouse by 2 master engine builders with a combined total of over 40 years of performance & race engine building. 1 is an honors grad of the Nascar Institute in NC, and the other a graduate of Reher Morrison Pro Stock engine building school in TX.

We invite any & all to stop in and see close-up what we do and how an engine from RevXtreme is a work of art built to exacting standards that are rare in the overall LS tuner shop.

Give us a call for a quote on your dream cars dream engine build and stop in and watch us at work and compare.:thumbsup:

Damn...... VERY nice! :thumbsup: One of these days my C5Z's engine will pop and I'll be able to get that 427 I want built dropped in there as a replacement.

Damn...... VERY nice! :thumbsup: One of these days my C5Z's engine will pop and I'll be able to get that 427 I want built dropped in there as a replacement.

I know it is a bit of a drive, but want to give you the complete tour some day!:thumbsup:

I know it is a bit of a drive, but want to give you the complete tour some day!:thumbsup:

Count on it. Just got to get my business wrapped up and out of the way, first. Hopefully by Spring, Connie and I will be free......

Thanks...

Back