• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Sad Day for Relentless Ryan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RelentlessNiSMo

Ryan and I where taking the show cars to a show in Ft Myers. As we where going over a bridge at about 60 mph.....he crested the top of the bridge, and something went horribly wrong, and the car made a sharp cut to the left and slammed into the concrete divider, bounced off of that, and flew about 50 ft down the highway, and bounced of the wall on the right side of the highway wear it came to rest before hitting the wall a 3rd time. Just to show the safety of these cars he walked away. All 6 airbags deployed. I was driving the black Relentless Z and he was in the White one. The white Z has over $80,000 worth of modifications and custom work, and was rated at about 750 hp. We believe that there was some kind of catastrophic failure in the rear differential. Just glad he's ok!!!!!!! 4 years of blood sweat and tears building it, and lost it all in a matter of seconds.

whiterelentless.jpg

relentlessrpmstuff007.jpg

101_0183.jpg

101_0184.jpg

101_0188.jpg

101_0195.jpg

101_0194.jpg

101_0192.jpg

101_0185.jpg

101_0196.jpg

OMG THAT IS TERRIBLE !!!!!!

Thank God everyone was ok !!!!

Cars can be replaced but people CAN NOT !!!!

I am sure he was scared to no imagine.

I couldnt imagine that happening to me... Glad everyone is ok.

Guess you'll just have to build a bigger, ,better faster more HP car now :thumbsup:

WOW! Unbelieveable. Sure stands for the safety built into the cars:thumbsup:

That's the one you started up for me when I was down there a few weeks ago isn't it? The one we were going to take a ride in?

Damn!

Sure glad he's ok.

It seems obvious to me that he had an unidentified passenger that day:thumbsup:

How can one not believe in Guardian Angels after reading and seeing the pics. I'm glad you weren't injured. :thumbsup:

Unreal! Glad no injuries....the car can be replaced, not the driver.

Hey, we have your machining work done on the motor & flywheel....that head was warped BAAAADD! All is good except I would suggest you replace the PP. Give us a call.

Sorry again for the bad luck.

WOW! Unbelieveable. Sure stands for the safety built into the cars:thumbsup:

That's the one you started up for me when I was down there a few weeks ago isn't it? The one we were going to take a ride in?

Damn!

Sure glad he's ok.

It seems obvious to me that he had an unidentified passenger that day:thumbsup:

Yep thats the one

Man that car took a helluva beating for the driver!
Glad that he was able to walk away.
Those pictures should be used as posters for seat belt/air bag safety!
Andy

Its always the nice one:nonod:

Sorry for your Semi-Loss. I say that because I know when we lose a baby like that it get fixed or replaced quick, before the withdraws kick in.

HOLY CRAP:ack2::eek::eek::eek:
I'm glad your ok.
That sucks:thumbsdown:
Hope this makes you laugh though,
I was going to come by and buff that car tomorrow too, Damn our luck:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ouch, sorry to hear about that man, glad no one was hurt.

Hard to believe that the differential going out could cause that level of control loss. Sounds more like something on the suspension breaking. Any idea what exactly on the differential broke/seized and how that caused the car to move so violently?

Hopefully you will be able to salvage at least some of what you put into it.

Well Im no CSI .Kinda hard to tell now with everything messed up! BUt it looks like the axles stayed in placed but the diff housing cracked and the lr control arm snapped

Ouch!! Glad no one was creamed in that incident. Things could have been much, much worse. Regardless of what else happens, any day you can walk away from an accident is a GOOD day....

HOLY CRAP:ack2::eek::eek::eek:
I'm glad your ok.
That sucks:thumbsdown:
Hope this makes you laugh though,
I was going to come by and buff that car tomorrow too, Damn our luck:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Rob...Do ya think you could buff that out? It might be a tough one, it looks like it went through the clearcoat down to the metal. :lmao:

Nismo, GLAD you are OK.

Glad u guys are ok!

But what I'm truely amazed at is that the first person on the scene was not an attorney!! :hehehe:

Back