• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Shuttle launch thread......

98 softtail

Bug Killer
I'm kinda miffed that no one followed up on all of us heading over to NASA Jack's house for the shuttle launch. :dancer01:

Ken, I will have what you AND Carrie are having. I'm hungry. :D

I was in his neighborhood about 4am this morning and didn't see any lights on.But i'll be back Sunday ,hope he has beer not much of a breakfast without beer.

The latest mission....

is for repairing the Hubble telescope, and Atlantis is handling this one. Officially its mission STS 125, on October 8th, at 1:34 am. Keep in mind that all this can change...so you need to be 'flexible' with your time and watch the media for immediate changes.

Now, I don't have the room ya'll expect (:hehehe:) but there are a couple of hotels right here within a 1/2 mile of the house and directly off I-95 (one being the Ramada at 321-269-5510. There are others real close). You might think about booking real soon!

Soooooooooooooooooooo...if ya'll come over, of course we'll 'throw back' a few either at the hotel or at the house. As far as viewing the launch...I'm 3.5 miles from water's edge with Ecklers' parking lot to hold ya'll...right off state Route 1. That will put you about 17 miles from the launch, which is still awesome to witness even at that distance. Quick access to the road back to get out quickly from the traffic after the launch seems to work out well.

There ya go! Deal with it!! :lmao:

Back