• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Silver Springs Corvette Show 11/7/09

My wife and I are going. went last year and had a good time. Question is do I take the 78 Pace Car or the C6? I have the 78 up for sale and if it doesn't sell, may drive it.

That looks interesting. We are only about an hour from there. I have driven by a couple of times on SR 40 going over to the east coast. I will be done with my exam by then. We may have to go and check it out. It will be the first show in the new 04 Z16

Yeah, it's a real nice show. I actually MUCH prefer shows that are in association with something else to do, like a park or something of that nature. Taking the boat rides is a pleasant diversion when you get wore out looking at the cars.

Wish we could make it this year, but with my building being delivered on the 4th, not very likely it will be done in time for us to get away.

But it's definitely a show worth attending if you can... :thumbsup:

Yeah, it's a real nice show. I actually MUCH prefer shows that are in association with something else to do, like a park or something of that nature. Taking the boat rides is a pleasant diversion when you get wore out looking at the cars

:thumbsup:
I Agree:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back