• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

slow

Yeah, I noticed that. Everyone must have gone away somewhere for the weekend.

Slow day in Dead Rock?

Rich Z said:
Yeah, I noticed that. Everyone must have gone away somewhere for the weekend.

So, is that why you invited me over from CF? :rofl1: Really glad you did, Rich. Looking forward to making a bunch of 'local' new friends to hook up with once the old "LOVE'' is back together...yet once again! Thanks for inviting me over, Glenn

Hey! I can't be on here too much when I'm out driving in the vette!!! :D

:thumbsup:

Sorry I missed the cruise Sunday. I had all good intentions but had a late start and missed the start time. Maybe next time...

dark_phantom said:
It's hard to be all over the net. :rofl1:

I will try and be more active here. :yesnod:

Yeah, me three! But I'm coming out of my busy season, so I can put more energy into this site.

I try and visit every day. Sometimes I'll browse the forums and develop terrible writers block. Usually something in a thread will prompt a response but not always. I like smaller sites like this. It's easier to keep track of who's who and what's going on.

Back