• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

&#^$%* SNOW

navy2kcoupe

!ereH nI depparT m'I pleH
Got about 2 inches of the white stuff yesterday, and another 4 inches today.
Even though that's the first snow here this season, I'm tired of it already.
GIMMIE SOME WARM............. :thumbsup:
Andy :wavey:

Hey, "S-N-O-W" is a four letter word around here, buddy. Don't make me pull over........ :thumbsdown:

Yeah, I could happily live out the rest of my life without ever seeing that white crap in person again....

UN-fortunately, it looks like I'll be putting up with it for awhile longer,
BUT I AIN'T GONNA LIKE IT! :rofl1:
Andy :wavey:

-4 degrees last night and day time high will be 18 BUT rain is in the forecast for tomorrow :shrug01:

Work is interfering with pleasure and my escape won't come till April ,who needs it then ?:banghead:

70 degrees here in north Florida right now. Supposed to be highs in the 70s all week with lows only dipping into the 50s.

A couple of our apple trees think it is spring time already..... :rolleyes:

Hey Andy,

I don't mean to rub it in but....... Carrie and I spent the weekend on Treasure Island in a little cottage by the sea. Their was a lot of "white stuff" but it was the right kind.:thumbsup:

Yeah, some of the plants around here seem convinced that Spring has begun already....

early_spring_2012_01.jpg

early_spring_2012_02.jpg

early_spring_2012_03.jpg

early_spring_2012_04.jpg

early_spring_2012_05.jpg

Hey Vett Boy

Awful nice down in Fl right now. Glad you are watching all
that snow & cold for me. 70s & 80s sure beat snow and
the low temps. I got out before all that came to see you.

Come on Down :dancer01:

Hey Vett Boy

Awful nice down in Fl right now. Glad you are watching all
that snow & cold for me. 70s & 80s sure beat snow and
the low temps. I got out before all that came to see you.

Come on Down :dancer01:

Yep ,rub it in .Have I ever mentioned I'd rather take it up the azz by a polar bear then plow snow :banghead:

I will have a break between Wiscasset and Eastport .Junkie and I are planning a road trip :D

Yep ,rub it in .

I will have a break between Wiscasset and Eastport .Junkie and I are planning a road trip :D

Glad to see you are busy, you get into mischief when your idle. :yesnod:
Let me know when you & Junkie get to the warm south. I'll pm you the
number we are using.

Enjoy the snow, high 70s here today. Things are good. :thumbsup:

Back