• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

St. Augustine - December, 2007 - Video 1

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
I got an interesting multimedia software package (Sony Vegas Pro 8) and thought I would try my hand at a project using it, so I took the photos from the St. Augustine trip some of us went on back and December and tried some of the features. Not to keen on some of the transition effects, but figured I would try them to see how they look.

This is a 3.6 meg file, so have patience waiting for it to load up....

Actually, I think I could really get into doing this sort of thing. Seems like a LOT of fun..... :D

Oh yeah, turn your speakers on. I played with audio too.... :hehehe:

OK Rob, first you have to start by taking off your cool guy dark shades.......:lmao::lmao: Mary, help him out here, find him some duct tape:lmao::lmao:

I think it's the green duct tape on the screen:lmao::lmao:

How come it don't work for me:shrug01:I want to see all the fun too

Maybe your ISP blocks large files from being downloaded? :shrug01:

I like having that player embedded in the post. How can I do that?

Joe B.

There is a little camera icon (almost looks like Mickey Mouse ears) available when you make a post that will alow you to embed a video. But you need to have the video hosted on a website and can't just upload it from your local computer. I believe it may work with videos posted in the photo gallery here, but not positive. So far I have only tested it with .wmv files, but other formats may work too.

Size will be an issue. Some formats can be MUCH larger than others.....

There is a little camera icon (almost looks like Mickey Mouse ears) available when you make a post that will alow you to embed a video. But you need to have the video hosted on a website and can't just upload it from your local computer. I believe it may work with videos posted in the photo gallery here, but not positive. So far I have only tested it with .wmv files, but other formats may work too.

Size will be an issue. Some formats can be MUCH larger than others.....

OK, I knew it wouldn't be an easy mouse click.

Bummer.

Back