• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

The Christmas thread HO HO HO

Tampa Tuning

Tampa Tuner
www.TampaTuning.com

So with about 16 days to go, Have you started your shopping ?

What are you going to get your partner, Wife, Girlfriend, Husband, Dog all over the above?

I cashed in some Marriot points and bought my wife white pearl ear rings and neckless.

The dog will get a 4 foot raw hide

The twins will get cell phones and an Easton air hockey table

The only thing on my list is a ZR1. Its been on the list for a couple years. Maybe I should try a GS...........

Man if you get a ZR1 OR a GS, then I N-E-E-D to have a word or 2 with YOUR Santa! :lmao::lmao:
Andy :wavey:

Got a financial planner. He never said nuthin about no ZR1 or GS.
Might hafta do a 15 minute Doo-Waa on his head.............
Come to think of it, he never said nuthin about my 2000 coupe either.....
...Or your financial planner:D

Got a financial planner. He never said nuthin about no ZR1 or GS.
Might hafta do a 15 minute Doo-Waa on his head.............
Come to think of it, he never said nuthin about my 2000 coupe either.....

Obviously you need a new financial planner. Mine has made :crazy03: money and the year is not over yet. :hehehe:

Maybe in a few years I will add a Crystal Red Convertable GS to the Z16
but I am just enjoying what I have because I am really feel lucky to have my health, home, and nice car in such a bad economy when I know others are not doing so well.

Since my family does not live in florida all my gifts to family will be taken to the post office tomorrow.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Obviously you need a new financial planner. Mine has made :crazy03: money and the year is not over yet. :hehehe:
Mine has also made money, but he sure as hell didn't say anything about a new or used Vette. All he keeps saying is "we're looking good, Andy!"
ANdy :wavey:

My wife informed me that my Christmas came early when I got the CTS V two months ago.:D

Just what I've been thinking about. Oh man, you lucky dog. Can I please have a ride? Is it a 6 spd or auto? What's top end on that thing? Congrats. :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas friends on the forum.

The kids have been up for an hour.
I got them the air hockey table and cell phones.

Mrs Tampa Tuning got a pearl neckless and earrings.

Ranger our dog got a nice 4' candy cane shaped raw hide

Be safe in your travels today
Phil

Back