• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Tried Adams Stuff

C5Rick

Since know one contacted me with some extra Adams products I borrowed some cash and made a purchase.
- Brilliant Spray Glaze I thought worked great
-Butter Wax easy and showed a good result on my Pewter. On Tim's Red Z it really laid down a shine
- Under Carriage Spray was a hoot and was a hit at the Hooters Show. Don't know if it was the way it worked or the smell
-Spray Detailer was not as good as the other products I tried. While it worked as good as others it didn't jump out, but I will still use it. We did discover that after washing, spray this on and then dry. Chery's Grand Prix looked awesome after doing this. Saves a step or two.
- In & Out Spray I guess since this product is now illegal with others hoarding up the supply it must have been realllllll good.
Sorry No Pics, still cleaning the car.​

Thanks for the review! The Detail Spray is the most effective one I've used (and I test alot) - please PM me or call me at (909) 342-4194 and tell me about what happened or what didn't thrill you.

Back