• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Tropical storm - June 2, 2020

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Looks like a tropical storm developing in the southwest Gulf of Mexico. Doesn't look like it is destined for the center to come into Florida, but likely we will get some substantial rain out of it.

Yesterday I was looking at the weather radar and it looked like you were getting rain. :shrug01:

But wouldn't be the first time that I found that the radar was incorrect.

We got about a half inch of rain early AM this morning. But sun is shining now. The next 7 days are supposed to be high chances of rain. Subject to change without notice, of course.

Yesterday I was looking at the weather radar and it looked like you were getting rain. :shrug01:

But wouldn't be the first time that I found that the radar was incorrect.

We got about a half inch of rain early AM this morning. But sun is shining now. The next 7 days are supposed to be high chances of rain. Subject to change without notice, of course.

I got a trace amount in the eve. I got around 1" today.

Back