• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

What OTHER icon COULD they have chosen?

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
If any of you guys are at your local news stand, and see the May 2006 issue of Guns & Ammo magazine, flip it open to the inside back cover for the Armor All ad. :thumbsup: What a GREAT choice for their photo! :dancer01:

My wife found that one for me........

Rich Z said:
If any of you guys are at your local news stand, and see the May 2006 issue of Guns & Ammo magazine, flip it open to the inside back cover for the Armor All ad. :thumbsup: What a GREAT choice for their photo! :dancer01:

My wife found that one for me........
What in the HELL are you talking about Rich? Did you get your forums mixed up? This is a Florida specific Corvette forum, not your Guns and Ammo forum. GEEEEEZz. Got so much going on you're not keeping up:spank2: :comp1: :lmao: :lmao:

exile said:
What in the HELL are you talking about Rich? Did you get your forums mixed up? This is a Florida specific Corvette forum, not your Guns and Ammo forum. GEEEEEZz. Got so much going on you're not keeping up:spank2: :comp1: :lmao: :lmao:

Find the magazine and LOOK........ then you will understand...:yesnod:

Well I guess there aren't any other gun nuts in this forum, eh?

Very well. Here's the ad I was referring to...

ga_ad.jpg

NOW do you see what I mean? ;)

Z06 Rocket said:
Yea there are, but I can only afford one expensive hobby at a time! .:crazy03:

HAH!

You should have started earlier..... I started in the early 80s....

From back to front, these Barrett .50BMG rifles are
  • Model M82A1 - Shepherd scope
  • Model M99 - Nightforce scope
  • Model M95 - Nightforce scope

barretts001.jpg

barretts003.jpg

:thumbsup:

The vette looks nice in the frame.
Do you use the ArmorAll products?

Attachments

• SIG556oldsiteformat522x392.jpg
    SIG556oldsiteformat522x392.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 113
sigarms said:
The vette looks nice in the frame.
Do you use the ArmorAll products?

No, I dont. Used to many years ago, though.

Is that Sig 556 available to us peon citizens? I wanted to buy a Sig 550/551, but the price was more then I was willing to spend for one. I do have a couple of Sig AMTs however.... :)

Is that Sig 556 available to us peon citizens? I wanted to buy a Sig 550/551, but the price was more then I was willing to spend for one. I do have a couple of Sig AMTs however....

Yes it is but I doubt if it is in stock at any store.. It's 5.56 mm. $1299.95

Last edited:
sigarms said:
Yes it is but I doubt if it is in stock at any store.. It's 5.56 mm. $1299.95
We are a little out of vette talk. !
But the photo is my son. Capt. US Army, Company commander
with 240 men,6 platoons, 4th Infantry Division in Ramadi,Iraq, with his M16.

$1300? I would pay that for one! The Sig 550/551 is running around $9K last I looked. That's only a shade more then a typical AR15 would cost.

Shoot, now I've got to keep my eye out for one.

BTW, it's OK to drift off of topic around here. No "keep on topic" police around here. It's all good..... :)

I found Impact Guns offering that Sig 556, but they won't be available in the country until late Summer or early Fall. I went ahead and pre-ordered one.

Thanks for the lead!

Z06 Rocket said:
Rich, I somehow imagine those are for a little more than a squirrel hunt,,,, Hummmmm?:thinkin: :crazy9: :usa_flag:

Maybe. With something like that, I really don't have to hit the squirrel at all. Just anywhere close by will do the trick. ;)

Rich Z said:
Maybe. With something like that, I really don't have to hit the squirrel at all. Just anywhere close by will do the trick. ;)
:sillyme: :brick2: Probably the same zip code will work,,,,,:crazy9:

Back