• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Where did springtime go?

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Sheesh.... had a downpour over night so must have been a cold front moving through. Temps are struggling to get out of the 50s here.

Our road has a pond on it down where it connects with the paved portion, so no driving the blue car today to try out the latest tune mods I've been doing.

At least the cooler weather might slow down the skeeters a bit while Connie and I are working out in the yard. Got some new nut trees delivered that we need to put into the ground.

It was more like where did summer go. We had a high of 92 one day last week with a few days around 90. It was nice Sat with clouds and a high around 65.

Temps got down to 45 degrees over night. Might get up into the 70s today, but rather windy out.

Yeah, it's fine for working in the yard or even just sitting on the porch. But I find that I don't mind hot weather even close to as much as I mind cold weather. Why is this darn planet wobbling on it's axis anyway?

Too much $h1t in Washington, DC, throwing the planet out of balance.....:lmao:
Andy :wavey:

Last edited:
A beautiful Spring day here in Tallahassee! Only got up to 79* with a dry north breeze. They're calling for a low of 46* tonight. Already got the windows open!

Hope you enjoyed Spring while you could. We had our ONE day............ :hehehe:

Interesting. We had a beautiful Spring in Bradenton. It's amazing what a couple hundred miles difference can be regarding weather as far south as Florida is.

Back