• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

where do you work?

Retired law enforcement (Pinellas County Sheriff's Office) and now own two drug screening laboratories, one in Massachusetts and one in Connecticutt with a satellite lab at the University of South Florida in Tampa.

Right out of the house and the reptile building with my reptile breeding business.... :) Plus doing this internet stuff. I'm hoping that the internet advertising stuff will pick up before my wife and I are am unable to keep up with the physical demands of the reptile business. Plus I feel like I am playing Russian Roulette every year. If I would happen to be stricken with a serious medical problem at the wrong time of year, we would just be SUNK... Unfortunately, the "wrong time" is most of the year.... :ack2:

Wireless Project Engineer with Nortel for Caribbean accounts (Curacao, FWI and Guyana). Work out of Sunrise office and home.

Car Dealer with a Conscience!!!! Specializing in Corvette and Vintage GM vehicles!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D

RN, worked 20 years in ICU
nurse.gif
now working in case management in the acute care setting.

TxMomma and I...

:thumbsup: are self employed. We run a Adult Family Care Home (out of our home) for the mentally handicapped.:dancer01:

Retired full time law enforcement (Hillsborough County Sheriff), still active in Law enforcement as a part timer, and own a couple of businesses in Tampa which support the legal field. Also teach a personal safety and defense class, hand to hand/unconventional weapon and weapon retention & disarmament.

Other than that, I'm retired:rofl1:

im with brad. thats awesome. im a certified scuba, but we can only go down so far. im heading out to bonaire next week for a week of diving. now i wish there was a sub somewhere in the equation

Computer IT here...own a business and work for one as well. USMC Vet also. You guys ever need any PC help or parts at cost..dial me up :thumbsup:

I'm down in the mouth, a micro engineer, or some might just call me a dentist. I specialize in the hard to treat cases such as full rehab, trauma, implants, cosmetics, and TMJ therapy.
I've enjoyed reading what everyone does with their days. Great thread! Mark

marks my father. my names eric. (whose mark?) i was just curious what everyone else did.
while were at it, i need to find a new dentist. anyone you recommend? my dental insurance will not kick in for 2 more months. is it worth getting dental insurance? i just need a regular check up. teeth dont hurt, but i havent been to a dentits in a while. a friend of the family is a dentist back were my family is, i just havent gotten a chance to see her for a while now.

mte.smiles said:
I'm down in the mouth, a micro engineer, or some might just call me a dentist. I specialize in the hard to treat cases such as full rehab, trauma, implants, cosmetics, and TMJ therapy.
I've enjoyed reading what everyone does with their days. Great thread! Mark
And I bet your good at it:thumbsup:

Sub C 1 said:
Submersible Pilot/Dive Safety Officer for Oceanographic Institution in
Ft. Pierce, FL

:wavey:
You must sail out of Link Port at Harbor Branch Institute.:thumbsup:

Back