• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

WHOO-HOO!!!! Got my

pewter99

This place cracks me up
new 07 Z06 today

NewZ06002.jpg

NewZ06003.jpg

NewZ06001.jpg

Hey Blackie07 (I did not think Pewter99 was appropriate any longer),

Veeeerrrryyyy nice!

But I am a little disappointed. I noticed that there is still some tread left on the reat tires! If it was me, I would have already left the tread on the streets from the dealer to the house! OK, I admit it. I am a 58 year old kid!

:peelout 1:

Hot damn! Wondered where you have been lately....... Bet that broke the piggy bank!

AWESOME looking ride!!

Can you tell a 2006 from a 2007? I don't know enough about the markings to know the difference. Sorry if it's a dumb question :shrug01:

Beautiful car.....:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Looking at that first picture, the side profile kinda looks like an 07' "Midyear Stingray".....:yesnod:

Anybody else see that, or have I taken too much medication....:D

Too bad you didn't do a museum delivery. I could have seen in personally. Been here in Bowling Green for the last few days for the Z06 Fest. Havin' a blast! I'll post a bunch of pics when I return next week.

Scott

BTW, congrats on the new Z!

That is beautiful Robert. If you need somewhere to store that "old worn out 99" just let me know:hehehe:

Congrats bro.:thumbsup:

2Vettes said:
Can you tell a 2006 from a 2007? I don't know enough about the markings to know the difference. Sorry if it's a dumb question :shrug01:
The only difference I can think of are the new controls on the steering wheel. Other than that. :shrug01:

BTW, congrats and you got the best color. :thumbsup:

Back