• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Who's Going To Corvettes In Venice On 09/09/07

Roll Call

Who's Going:

Classy
theBeepster
Jcb_Njb
SteveK
Kap142
navy2coupe
howard goldberg plus 7 more
98 Softtail
Electra

Last edited:
Hey Armando,

Joyce and I will be down for the month of August, but not sure we will still be there for this show. Maybe we will see you at something else!

Rich

Carrie and I will be there under the Corvettes Anonymous flag. We'll be at the Hampton and we'll be there for party time too.

Ken:icon_cheers: :icon_cheers:

:vette: :peelout 1:

Dotty and I will be there for the party :party: as well as the show. Staying at the Hampton Inn. Going with the rest of you Corvettes Anonymous people. And by the way Ken......what's with the 03:22 A.M. post time???? Can't sleep, or working?? I'm at work waiting for some parts and that's why I'm up at this UNGODLY :eek: hour!
Andy :wavey:

navy2kcoupe said:
Dotty and I will be there for the party :party: as well as the show. Staying at the Hampton Inn. Going with the rest of you Corvettes Anonymous people. And by the way Ken......what's with the 03:22 A.M. post time???? Can't sleep, or working?? I'm at work waiting for some parts and that's why I'm up at this UNGODLY :eek: hour!
Andy :wavey:

I hope the parts you were waiting for were for your vette but please remember that the mid-night black market parts are not legal and generally below the quality level we come to expect.:lmao: :lmao:

And I was up cause a silly dog of ours seems to enjoy seeing me with bleery eyes and an attitude in the middle of the night:thumbsdown:

We ought to see about hooking up on the way to the hotel or at very least when we arrive at the hotel. We should properly pre prepare for the evenings festivities.:D

Ken:dancer01: :dancer01:

howard goldberg said:
i THINK THE BEST THING TO DO IS MAPQUET IT .WE ARE STAYING AT THE HOLIDAY INN SEE YOU THIER.
REGARDS HOWARD

In order to Mapquest it, you need a destination address. The flyer only says downtown. I will be driving up that morning so I don't want to be going around in circles:crazy03:

Here is a map of the Venice streets. Maybe someone can tell us a street name that would be good for performing a Map Quest search.

Attachments

• Venice Map.jpg
    Venice Map.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,405
Back