• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Wife Swap ??

PIVette

HI Gals and Guys,

Now that I have your attention...

Anyone interested in being on the Wife Swap tv program? It pays 20K and they are looking for an "Auto" family to swap households.

email me if you are interested, and I'll give you the contact info..

Offduty1@aol.com :dancer01:

PIVette said:
HI Gals and Guys,

Now that I have your attention...

Anyone interested in being on the Wife Swap tv program? It pays 20K and they are looking for an "Auto" family to swap households.

email me if you are interested, and I'll give you the contact info..

Offduty1@aol.com :dancer01:

DON'T EVEN GO THERE:nonod: !!!!
20K ain't NEAR enuf to make me part with my wife for a day, nevermind a week. O-O-O-O-O-O-O.....I'll bet that there will be a lot of un-happy wives out there when THIS gets out!!!
Andy :wavey:
Happy :yesnod: , and wantin' to keep it that way!

Yeah.... I'd actually like to see some guys video the event of them asking their wife what they thought about this idea.... :lmao:

Z06 Rocket said:
I'd do it but I have no kids, so no drama for the producers to exploit. I could use 20k in a heartbeat.
Same here :yesnod: i just have dogs maybe i could get a part on the animal planet:lmao:

yup

I have an ex-wife that I would pay you $20,000 just to ,well you know:banghead: swap with. Your wife can stay in a hotel and my ex-wife can stay with you. She is money hungry. She'd do anything for money. I better stop. Good Luck

sandman said:
I have an ex-wife that I would pay you $20,000 just to ,well you know <snip> She'd do anything for money.

My wife is from Kentucky and she's so frugal it drives me nuts.

I buy a Z06 :reddevil: , that's ok. The next day she complains about not having money (she does):ack2: . She walks around with $3.00 in her purse. Then she drops big bucks having her nails done.:shrug01:

I retired four years ago and we're doing just fine, thank you. You could never tell by looking at her wardrobe. Then again, I wear jeans, tee shirts and Piloti driving shoes.:D

I took her to trade her four year old Mustang convertable for a new one. We go tho the dealer and she wants a maxed out pick-up truck. :thumbsup:

You can take the girl out of the country but.... well you know the rest.

Ah, I love her anyway. Great country cooking.:dancer01:

Eric

yeah I'd do it! have 2 corvettes, love to hot lap 'em. love car shows. my wife is a 5'1" blonde w/ green eyes weighing 100 lbs.

There's Enough Drama...

around my house to make Dr. Phil want to seriously consider retirement!:rofl1: J/K..
I've only watched that show once or twice and I know, I couldn't play nice, Not even for 20k!:hehehe: Talk about coming Unglued!
Good luck!:thumbsup:

~Ray

Not to mention...

My wife would probably get stuck going to household with two Mini Coopers:lmao: :hmm: Maybe that would be worth playing nice.:rofl1:

Oh yea....

My girlfriend is not a wife yet, but what the hay! Can the bidding start at $20,000?

:lmao:

Attachments

• DSC02158.jpg
    DSC02158.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 88
Looks like we need to change your name from nasajack, to luckyjack. But, I'm still having a lil trouble reading the shirt::dancer01:

The T-shirt, which by the way, thanks for noticing, I think, :shrug01: has the logo of Space Shuttle Discovery's mission STS116.

By the way, still nothing mentioned about the Corvette in the background.:toetap05:

Either way, having her picture there did get me noticed!:thumbsup:

nasajack said:
The T-shirt, which by the way, thanks for noticing, I think, :shrug01: has the logo of Space Shuttle Discovery's mission STS116.

By the way, still nothing mentioned about the Corvette in the background.:toetap05:

Either way, having her picture there did get me noticed!:thumbsup:
Corvette? What Corvette? I didn't see any Corvette when I read the post......... Wait a minute............oh yea, my mistake.......I just went back to the post to look and DA-YEM (as Ray says) if there ain't a Corvette in the picture as well. Gotta tell you.......the Vette is a head turner, but the chassis on the left side is a head turner too!:thumbsup:
Andy :wavey:

Back