• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C6 WTB (Want To Buy) 08 (and up) 6 spd base with some mods

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
Hey guys/gals looking at purchasing a 08 (ls3/tr6060) base model that has some mods. Would like to have at least cam (with supporting mods), exhaust, and upgraded clutch. If more mods that works also. Not in a huge rush, if I need to wait a little more that's not a problem. Have a 24k cash budget. No bs and can show proof (as required by alot of ads I see). I'm new to the corvette platform but have built a decent amount of cars and bikes from na, nitrous, boosted etc. Located in Florida but not opposed to a fly and drive situation for the right car. No rebuilt titles. Not afraid of some miles at all but nothing too high.

I've been looking for a little while and have passed on several cars that had mods done but no paperwork whatsoever on anything. This I don't understand and assume they bought the car to flip or?? Recently sold my 600whp turbo rcsb and had stacks of documentation. If anyone has anything please send me pics and info. Thank you!

Source...

Back