• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

WWW on my Escape

SteveK

Car Show DJ
I stopped by a friend's graphic shop today and had him make me this for the back window of my Ford Escape. It's a little dark. I just got home at 8pm.

Attachments

• www on escape.jpg
    www on escape.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 88
My intentions are to get more vette owners from the Space Coast to get online and join us. I know they are out there.
I see all the great things that everyone on the West Coast does... 5 Bridges Run, Breakfast Run, etc. and I need a group of vette owners on this coast to step up and have some fun.
Hope it works. :wavey:

Yup...

That's what I want one for as well. There's a bunch of Vetter's in the Villages and i'm sure most of them never heard of this Forum. So, the .com on the window is Definitely a good way to get the word out!:thumbsup:

~Ray

Ms. AntiVenom said:
Thats great, I need a co vette florida banner for the wagon! :lol

:lmao: I was waiting for that one.... Just didn't know WHO was going to throw it out there. Thanks Rashelle........ :lmao:

For those of you not knowing what this is about. During the Garlits Museum run, I lost the "r" off of my windshield sticker leaving "Co_vetteFlorida.com". Connie says I was driving too fast and blew off the letter... :hehehe:

I think I didn't install it properly..... After installing it, I THEN read the instructions.......... :crazy03:

ok guys for those of you who dont know me i own wett enterprises in tampa.were a silkscreen and graphics shop in tampa. if anyone wants a corvetteflorida.com decal for theyre window please let me know.just want to do my part to help the club grow

coolassbrad said:
ok guys for those of you who dont know me i own wett enterprises in tampa.were a silkscreen and graphics shop in tampa. if anyone wants a corvetteflorida.com decal for theyre window please let me know.just want to do my part to help the club grow

Well I need to replace mine, obviously. :lmao:

What is the proper way to put those things on? Obviously I didn't do it right. I thought the applying water to the windshield was just to get the airbubbles out and help you position the decal. But evidently it must help set the glue. Some car somewhere has an "r" stuck on their roof and they probably are scratching their head over that one right now....

I'm probably going to run out to a local place tomorrow right down the road and get them to put on new fronts and backs for me. Obviously I need a professional......... :rolleyes:

BTW, how much would you charge me for a handful of 8 inch decals? I only have about a half dozen of them left right now.

Thanks!

coolassbrad said:

GOOD TO KNOW!!!I always want something done and people are allways in here asking too, I know know who to send them to. and your in my "hometown"

rich send me the font name and ill send you a few dozen what color do you want.send me an address and the measurement of your window and what color and ill send them for shipping cost.best way to put them on is to use application fluid a few drops of soap in a spray bottle filled with water works great.simple green will work also.place decal where you want it run masking tape along top of decal spray window peel and apply,cut decal into sections to make it easier

OK, so now I guess I am going to have to get my own window sticker to promote this website and stick it where the "Sun Don't Shine" ....

On the window of my convertible top, you nasty thinking people !!!

98 softtail said:
OK, so now I guess I am going to have to get my own window sticker to promote this website and stick it where the "Sun Don't Shine" ....

On the window of my convertible top, you nasty thinking people !!!

I was thinking more along the lines of "Where the rain don't fall" or "Where the wet don't get" myself....... :lmao:

Send me a PM with your snail mail address and I'll send you one.

Thanks!

coolassbrad said:
rich send me the font name and ill send you a few dozen what color do you want.send me an address and the measurement of your window and what color and ill send them for shipping cost.best way to put them on is to use application fluid a few drops of soap in a spray bottle filled with water works great.simple green will work also.place decal where you want it run masking tape along top of decal spray window peel and apply,cut decal into sections to make it easier

Well, I really don't know what font is being used. Never asked. But maybe a pic will help:

cfl03.jpg

The decal I am sending everyone is a straight line text using the same font and is 8 inches long. If you can make me up more of them, I would appreciate it. These are in WHITE, btw. I don't think many people will want to put those HUGE decals like I did on the front windshield and back window. I think I'm the only one whacked in the head enough to do THAT!

I'll PM you my snail mail address.

Thanks for offering to help out!

Rich Z.

Back