• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

xtreme motorsports

THUNDER

Rideing in style
wow guys yet again i make the drive on over to see chris. after letting him carsit my baby for a few days he hit my 87 c-4 with a vengance. upgradeing my cooling system completely, dropping a new baluncer on, and putting some fresh shoes on.

future upgrades:
c-5 calipers ,shocks, headers, rims & tires, complete tune up, and a new chip. i have never let anyone work on any of my cars before and chris will be the only one i alow on my vette.

i am so pleased and to add him to my very select friend list is truley a blessing. hope to get chris and kelly on a friday night for to driving and some dinner on me.

thanks for everything chris.

thunder

AHH !!!! Aint you sweet :) thanks for the recognition

I am sure we will meet up with you for dinner soon... I am glad Chris could

help you out hope to meet you soon :dancer01:

your very welcome kelly. sure kathleen would love to make another local friend. she says if yall hit it off the girls will take off with the vettes atleast one night a week lol.

got lots of plans now so will be spending alot of time out at the shop lol

Back