The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > Events and Happenings

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Events and Happenings Shows | Cruises | Parties | Swap Meets

Unread 07-25-2008, 04:16 PM   #21
C5Rick

Name : Rick Hice
C5Rick has disabled reputation
Default Last Official

Since we can't get much in attendance at the Hooters Vette Together I've decided to end meet this Saturday. I will still attend the Lance sponsored Cruise Ins, as I'm sure Tim, Rickey Joe & Bob will.
The regulars will still be there this Saturday night, but I can understand if any of the out of town guest who will thinking about driving down, decide not to make the trip. I can only say there will be at least 4 of us there
I want to thank all those who have attended one of these gatherings, we did have some cars at that first one, even in the rain
Unread 07-26-2008, 02:25 PM   #22
98 softtail
Bug Killer

Name :
98 softtail will become famous soon enough98 softtail will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5Rick View Post
Since we can't get much in attendance at the Hooters Vette Together I've decided to end meet this Saturday. I will still attend the Lance sponsored Cruise Ins, as I'm sure Tim, Rickey Joe & Bob will.
The regulars will still be there this Saturday night, but I can understand if any of the out of town guest who will thinking about driving down, decide not to make the trip. I can only say there will be at least 4 of us there
I want to thank all those who have attended one of these gatherings, we did have some cars at that first one, even in the rain
What are you saying Rick? It sounds to me like this one might have a nice turnout. Some folks other than the locals. I hope the weather holds out, Deb and I would like to attend. We all can't make every show but it's nice to know there's one happening when we can.

See ya there.
98 softtail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2008, 03:12 PM   #23
98 softtail
Bug Killer

Name :
98 softtail will become famous soon enough98 softtail will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98 softtail View Post
What are you saying Rick? It sounds to me like this one might have a nice turnout. Some folks other than the locals. I hope the weather holds out, Deb and I would like to attend. We all can't make every show but it's nice to know there's one happening when we can.

See ya there.
As soon as I finished writing this, the sky opened up and it's pouring rain. Me and my big mouth.
98 softtail is offline   Reply With Quote