The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories Sales | Wanteds | Sources | Advice For Buying or Selling

Unread 12-12-2006, 05:35 PM   #1
StormTrooper

Name :
StormTrooper has disabled reputation
Default LS6, AFR,harlandsharp,FAST..(stuff)

AFR,LS6,FAST...and lots of extra's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just blew up my LS1....need to sell the fort. Here goes...

2005 LS6 with 14,000 miles.
AFR 205's with dual springs, ti retainers. Harland Sharp roller rockers
FAST 90 with BURST panels already installed
232/236 .647/.598 112.1 LSA with proper pushrods
fuel rails w 33lb injectors
Ported oil pump
new timing chain
timing gear

$7,000 or best offer.

Would like to get rid of it locally if possible......(SOUTH FLORIDA)

This head and cam combo made over 450rwhp on an LS1 with over 108,000 hard driven miles on the clock, with a slipping clutch. This combo also made 477rwhp on a low miles block in another car that we built. We've continued to use this setup in numerous cars,...all of them are hard running street cars.

There is nothing wrong with any of these parts whatsoever, I recently blew up my LS1, and need to sell everything that I have for the car.

If someone is REALLY interested,....to help the sale,...i'll throw in LQ9 heads, untouched(used), LS1 heads, used, untouched.

Also I have numerous TRUCK intake manifolds with fuel rails and injectors already installed(all OEM). I also have a few LS1 intake manifolds.

The Block,It is a 2005 shortblock, with less then 15k miles( I can get exact miles of engine if needed, as I have all paper work when it was removed from the original car). It was out of a a friends CTS-V that we installed a built motor in. The LS6 block is sitting on a stand in my bay at work. Untouched, with nothing on it, other then the factory installed perfect runnning rotating assembly.

My AFR's are currently on my own LS1 as we speak. As well as the FAST, as well as the CAMSHAFT.

I have no problem ASSEMBELING everything together...or giving it away as it sits.

On this setup...all someone would need is the oilpump, which I have if someone wanted this setup(it's ported, and I would give it away with the motor), a front cover(which I could give you), heads gaskets, oilpan, and TB. I also have a ported LS2 TB that I do not need to sell but, if it would help..whatever works.

Audio clip of camshaft...

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i8...t=Mov01168.flv

Thanks...

Jamie
StormTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote