• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Cold temps coming...

Showing a low of 25.5 on my front porch overnight. I expect it will get even colder tonight....

It was 45 last night at mid-night today highs near 60 .Oh thats in Central Maine .

The car is packed for a Texas,Miss ,Florida run sometime plus I'll have to pick up Junkie along the way .

Can't wait to see southern snow .:thumbsup:

Heck, it's 2pm in the after noon and is STILL only 39 degrees out here... :ack2:

Not that I want to see that white crap, but it wouldn't surprise me to see snow. We actually had sleet last night around 6:30pm or so.

Heck, it's 2pm in the after noon and is STILL only 39 degrees out here... :ack2:

Not that I want to see that white crap, but it wouldn't surprise me to see snow. We actually had sleet last night around 6:30pm or so.

80 here in Palm Bay. Do we live in the same state?

80 here in Palm Bay. Do we live in the same state?

I'm thinking that continental drift has moved this part of Florida much closer to the Arctic circle.....

On the bright side :ack2: the temp is now up to 41 degrees.

Maybe I've finally developed true blue Florida blood, but this Winter just seems so much colder than others. Even inside, I have to crank up the heat much more than in years past.

Looks like we are in for a few cold nights ahead. Lows in the lower 20s through Saturday morning. :nonod:

Guess we'll be covering plants and dripping pipes again.

Back