• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Cold temps staying

Gonna be cold at Antivenom this Saturday. My new truck gets a tune from Greg. Next step is a cam and i hope headers.

Can you imagine the ribbing that Al Gore is getting right now? :lmao:

There is a guy in Alaska who built a Gore look-alike-face made out of ice and then ran a hose, from the exhaust of his truck, through the mouth blowing hot air. n :lmao::lmao:

Remember those good old days back in June?

Attachments

• hot_062009.jpg
    hot_062009.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 38
Oh my gosh, AL GORE WAS RIGHT. Global warming has ruined our climate beyond repair! :willy_nilly:

**SLAP SLAP** :brick2:

"Snap out of it" (Common sense sneaking up on me and setting me straight)

Oh, Ok, Thanks, I'm better know. Al Gore is a MORON. This cold is just El Nino La Nina weather cycles. We will get more tropical storms again soon like we had in 2004..... It's all part of the cycle.

:sillyme:

I think we're still going to have to drip the pipes on Wednesday night up here in north Florida. After that I think this cold crap is over with. At least for a while..

My pipes have been dripping since last week sometime. A water main broke down here yesterday morning and we didn't have water until 930 last night. I can only think that it was weather related. I mean, come on, 14 degrees in Florida?! It was colder here yesterday than it was in New York, Raleigh, and Atlanta! Not complaining....but really!

QUOTE--My pipes have been dripping since last week sometime.

I hear they have pills for that !:rofl1:

I have seen water all over town pumping up through the roads

:lmao::lmao:You beat me to it!

I hate to miss a set up:rofl1::rofl1:

I-4 had a depression in it they believe was related to the millions of gallons of water pumped from the aquifer to save the strawberry farms.

Didn't seem that cold the other day. Went outside for less than 5 minutes barefoot.

Came back in...couldn't feel the bottom of my feet for probably 2 minutes:eek:

Ready for some warm weather myself.

:lmao::lmao:You beat me to it!

I hate to miss a set up:rofl1::rofl1:

I-4 had a depression in it they believe was related to the millions of gallons of water pumped from the aquifer to save the strawberry farms.

Didn't seem that cold the other day. Went outside for less than 5 minutes barefoot.

Came back in...couldn't feel the bottom of my feet for probably 2 minutes:eek:

Ready for some warm weather myself.

Give a guy a break, will ya? I should have seen that coming. Gotta be on your toes around here....my excuse is I just got off my second 12 hour shift. (Getting up at 4 AM hurts) I'll have you know the warm-up has begun. It's only 22 this morning!

Give a guy a break, will ya? I should have seen that coming. Gotta be on your toes around here....my excuse is I just got off my second 12 hour shift. (Getting up at 4 AM hurts) I'll have you know the warm-up has begun. It's only 22 this morning!

Excuse accepted:thumbsup:

Damn! That's almost T shirt weather.....in ALASKA!

27 this morning. That's 11 days in a row of sub-freezing lows here....
Going on 3 months in my neck of the woods..........
11 days............3 months.............any way you slice it
(and no matter where you are), IT STILL SUX! :yesnod:
Andy "bluefeet" Anderson :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:wavey:

Amen Andy!

I don't live here to be cold!

It's supposed to warm up significantly over the weekend (Friday/Sat/Sun). Unfortunately, I'm leaving at 6 am on Friday for Tennessee and returning on Monday at around midnight!

...just when it warms up...timing is everything!:rolleyes:

Amen Andy!

I don't live here to be cold!

It's supposed to warm up significantly over the weekend (Friday/Sat/Sun). Unfortunately, I'm leaving at 6 am on Friday for Tennessee and returning on Monday at around midnight!

...just when it warms up...timing is everything!:rolleyes:
NO BS GORDON! The Missus and I are flying in on Friday evening
for a 4 day (Sat, Sun, Mon, & Tues) "long weekend". We were wondering
if we were gonna hafta wear "long sleeves" :rofl1: Hope the cold snap there
is done for this year otherwise I'm gonna hafta move the Vette to Aruba
or someplace like that.
Andy :wavey:

Today was the first nice day in about 2 weeks with a temp around 70. Looks like the super cold is gone for a while.

Back