• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Corvettes In Venice 9/07/08

Corvettes in Venice show update

Corvettes in Venice registrations are coming in fast. If you haven't sent yours in be sure to get it out soon. Don't forget to reserve your room at either the Holiday House or Hampton Inn. Mention "Corvettes in Venice" for a room discount. $100 club participation award up for grabs. So far America's Corvette Club is in the lead with 7 registrations. Flagler Corvette Club breathing down their neck. Thank you to all who have sent in their registrations so far. We are looking forward to seeing all of you in September.

www.venicefloridacorvettes.com

Better late then never

Just sent out the reg.:thumbsup:
Also will be vender there,so please stop by and say Hello.
I will be offering a show special price for a full detail that day.:cool3:
See you all there:dancer01:

Also anyone intersted in a detail before the show just let me know,It will make it easier to do a finally wipe down at the show:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Let Me Baby Your Baby

I'm sure the Venice Corvette Club would be glad to have you. I always like looking at your stuff and my garage is proof of that!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm sure the Venice Corvette Club would be glad to have you. I always like looking at your stuff and my garage is proof of that!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Mark, idea! I'll be at his booth looking for a few things.
Andy :wavey:

Just sent out the reg.:thumbsup:
Also will be vender there,so please stop by and say Hello.
I will be offering a show special price for a full detail that day.:cool3:
See you all there:dancer01:

Also anyone intersted in a detail before the show just let me know,It will make it easier to do a finally wipe down at the show:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Let Me Baby Your Baby
Rob if we R in town,I will definety be at the show and stoping Bye to bullsh!t with my new DetailMan:thumbsup:

Corvettes in Venice vendor information

Would there be any interest in having Adam's Polishes as a vendor?

We have sent Richie at Adam's Polishes a vendor application. We look forward to having him at the show.

If anyone else is interested in being a vendor at the show please contact our Show Chairman Glenn Kirtley at his81c3@msn.com and he will forward a vendor application to you.

www.venicefloridacorvettes.com

Hey Rob, we are going to definitely visit with you. Gordon with his margaritas, Joe and Deb with Salsa, and me hungry!!! See ya there.

Hope you can make time to visit me also:shrug01::lmao::lmao:
Rob, that goes without saying! I was in Florida this past weekend, and hit the car with detail spray before I left to come back to Massachusetts. I was AMAZED at how easily things like bugs and dust came off of it. MUCH easier than before you detailed it. I used to have to work to get the bugs and stuff of of there, but now........spray and wipe.......GONE! Still looks AWESOME, but that could be because theres only about 500 miles on it since the detailing. Anyway, you can bet your buffer that I'll stop by to see you!

Rob, that goes without saying! I was in Florida this past weekend, and hit the car with detail spray before I left to come back to Massachusetts. I was AMAZED at how easily things like bugs and dust came off of it. MUCH easier than before you detailed it. I used to have to work to get the bugs and stuff of of there, but now........spray and wipe.......GONE! Still looks AWESOME, but that could be because theres only about 500 miles on it since the detailing. Anyway, you can bet your buffer that I'll stop by to see you!

Looking forward to seeing you guys again:thumbsup::dancer01:

Corvettes in Venice show update

Lots of new events and vendors at the Corvettes in Venice show this year. Don't forget the 1st 100 pre-registered cars will receive a goody bag. Still time to get your pre-registration form in. All registered cars including cars registering the day of show will receive a door prize ticket for prizes that will be given out through out the day. Don't forget we are also giving $100 to the club with the most participants.

The committee working on the welcome party has outdone themselves this year. Expect to have a great time. Please be sure to get your registration form to us by 8/31 as that serves as your RSVP. We are having an Italian buffet with several pastas, marinara w/meatballs, chicken alfredo, salad, garlic bread & rolls and dessert. Soda, ice tea, water & coffee will be included with your dinner. Several cash bars will be available if you would like any other liquid refreshments. We are planning to have a great time Saturday night. This should be a great party for everyone. You don't want to miss this one.

Back