• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Cox Chevy Show

Mark, how have things been? did you get the vararam on yet? I may be down for going to the show, the cars are going to be located where they sell the trucks, I attend meetings regualrly so if you guys need any more info let me know.

I would probably say though there is a good chance I will go, I just don't know if I will enter though.

Durn

Radiator was on back order. Cancelled the order with one org. and contacted Dewitt's directly replacing the order. I have asked for expidited shipment but Sunday is seriously in question.

I should hear from Dewitts tomorrow ref. shipping and arrival dates. I'm still hoping for completion on Saturday so I can join Ya'll for breakfast and the show. But a warning I hear that "Backyard Mechanic" is hungry.:lmao: :lmao:

Ken, in the same boat with ya. My actuators were to be done by last friday. no guy saying plater is delaying. Only 5 weeks to do. Told him if done by Friday, next day ship it. So if i dont have by sat, will just attend as a spectator
:banghead:

Lady I am going to do everything I can, believe me, If I have to do the two day or three day delivery I will. But unless the buzzard assigned the delivery duty fails I shall be there and I'll be totally cool.:dancer01: :dancer01:

Ken:rofl1: :rofl1:

OK , well it seems that after all the votes were counted and America voted for........Mel's Diner ! Meet there around 8am.(give or take) I will stop by there one day this week and give them a heads-up on our visit to their fine establishment on Sunday. Looking foward to seeing everyone again.

Joe B.

Rad

Kap142 said:
Radiator was on back order. Cancelled the order with one org. and contacted Dewitt's directly replacing the order. I have asked for expidited shipment but Sunday is seriously in question.

I should hear from Dewitts tomorrow ref. shipping and arrival dates. I'm still hoping for completion on Saturday so I can join Ya'll for breakfast and the show. But a warning I hear that "Backyard Mechanic" is hungry.:lmao: :lmao:
Ken, did you see the article in "Corvettefever.com" about replacing a radiator in a C-3. Coincidence, hmmm. I think it is a conspiracy, rads blowing at the same time they publish an article. Hmmmm...

Joe B.

mte.smiles said:
Hey Joe, It was great meeting you and Rick yesterday. 8am it is. :thumbsup: Mark

Mark, had you and Rick not met before? I thought you guys were old friends.
I forgot to order a Steak sandwich to go before we left the place, jeeeeze, now I have to go back...:thumbsup: That place smelled great when I walked in, I gotta try one of their sandwiches, and the beer was cheap. :dancer01:

mte.smiles said:
Hey Joe, It was great meeting you and Rick yesterday. 8am it is. :thumbsup: Mark
Yep same here, it was a pleasure to meet up with with you guys, Mark & Joe. God willing I'll be at Mels.
Rick

No Joe I haven't. Guess I better go see what's said. Dewitts says I'll have the new Black Ice radiator on Friday.

Ken

98 softtail said:
Mark, had you and Rick not met before? I thought you guys were old friends.
I forgot to order a Steak sandwich to go before we left the place, jeeeeze, now I have to go back...:thumbsup: That place smelled great when I walked in, I gotta try one of their sandwiches, and the beer was cheap. :dancer01:
Joe
This was the first time for me at the Boiler Room, and first time I met Mark and yourself. Looking forward to meeting some more at Mels.
And the sandwhich was realllllllllllllll good thanks Mark:thumbsup:

If anyone is coming to Mel's and have trouble with Mapquest, give me a call
941-870-3208 for directions
Bradenton has a cuple of roads with the same Rt Numbers.
Rick

I stopped by Mel's Diner today and gave them a "heads-up" that we would be there at 8ish on Sunday. The lady there thanked us for choosing Mel's and said that there would be no problem seating us. See ya all there on Sunday.

Joe B.:dancer01:

Back