• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Get Out the VOTE

I forgot to vote this morning :shrug01: Just voted at 6:00 PM and two more votes will put Corvette Florida in second place :dancer01:

chris308 said:
we're second!!!:wavey: :wavey:

:dancer01: :crazy03: :dancer01: :crazy03: :dancer01: :crazy03: :dancer01: :crazy03: :dancer01: :crazy03: :dancer01: :crazy03: :dancer01: :crazy03:

I BIG HAND HERE GUYS.chris308. He's the man:dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01: You win the prize whatever it is.

WOW! Guys, we are only three votes out from first place! You all are incredible!

Maybe I'll run for president of the USA and you all can vote me into the oval office. My party slogan will be "A Corvette in every garage." :thumbsup:

OK, I just voted from my Cable Modem and then from my Air Card. We are within 1 vote of tied for 1st!

Yes, we HAVE nabbed the #1 position...... :dancer01:

But how long do you think we can keep it?

Back