• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Headers going on Saturday

Go see Greg, that simple. My car is complete beast now, before it ran strong, but now after headers and a tune, it's just UNREAL!

Going from a roll if i lay into the gas the car will slide into cars next to me, now i have relearn how to drive my C6.

Doing headers and a tune is well worth the price and mean WELLLL worth it!

No way, I'm done...This car should have dynoed @360+ anyway you want to slice it!!! I think you know that as well as I do. Something wrong with the car or the tune, just not sure which.:nonod:

Ours reads lower than most, but bring it back in....we have the latest A6 tune release and it makes a BIG difference. No charge.:thumbsup:

You may want to compare the dyno RWHP between Greg's & ours w/no changes just to see how far off the 2 are.:thumbsup:

You 2 make me wish I lived on the Gulf Coast. :yesnod:

I know that there are Corvette shop here on the East Coast that can help me if I ever need it, but the 2 of you (Ms. AntiVenom & RevExtreme) are what this forum are all about, Corvette enthusiasts helping each other out!

I applaud the 2 of you for your outstanding commitment to Corvettes, this forum and obviously for the respect you have for each other! :hurray::hurray::hurray:

Tracy @ RX has offered to cover the cost of using our dyno for comparison on your car if you wish.

Thanx! That's a first class offer, however I expect to be getting rid of the car this week....I've had far too many issues with a car this new. I may be going back to a C5 if I can find one w/ a good reliability record...:shrug01:

dyno

Thanx! That's a first class offer, however I expect to be getting rid of the car this week....I've had far too many issues with a car this new. I may be going back to a C5 if I can find one w/ a good reliability record...:shrug01:

Sorry to hear about the horsepower issue but if you take them up on their offer we would all know if it is the car, tune or dyno. thanks

Back