• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

I don't know, is this the right way?

pewter99 said:
hmmm...guess you went to the wrong guy...I always get results :lmao:

Nah, I went to who I wanted to (can't get any higher over there) and when he finally answered, the answer was pretty well worthless:(. But thats life. After all, it's his sandbox:lmao:

Just don't believe in going to mods for every little piddling thing. People need to grow a set and deal with things as men (or women in some cases) and stop whining. A simple pm to Rich from the offended party, might have done the trick. No reason for other action IMO.

Well here's my :twocents: on the matter .You invited me to ck out your Fl. site because i live in Fl.What could be wrong with that.I am not sure what state DC is in.Personally i only use their Tech.and Performance section and the gallery.I have found with DC that they are so big it hard to even get noticed .I also belonged to another site which:party: hard and has great time.But to me the more sites the marrier.You are able to pick up some inform different sites and share with the other :vette: sites:thumbsup: .

Well all banning did was to prevent me from ever making any info contributions over there. I just erased the cookie file and I can still read anything I want there. So who really lost out on that one?

I have several message board sites, and have found that banning really should be a very last resort. Anyone can bypass it easily and it causes hard feelings that probably will be grudges for a long time.

Rich Z said:
Well all banning did was to prevent me from ever making any info contributions over there. I just erased the cookie file and I can still read anything I want there. So who really lost out on that one?

I have several message board sites, and have found that banning really should be a very last resort. Anyone can bypass it easily and it causes hard feelings that probably will be grudges for a long time.

Very juvenile in my opinion. They need to get a grip!:thumbsdown:

Z06 Rocket said:
Very juvenile in my opinion. They need to get a grip!:thumbsdown:

well....like they say....when it's your forum you make the rules. Everyone complains when there are rules and they aren't enforced but everyone complains when they are....can't have it both ways. Whether you feel what happened was fair or not thats just the way it is. I joined another forum for my truck and posted something like this "muther*&%$#" and was told to tone it down :lmao: I was like..Okkkkkkaaaaay....I didnt like that so I left.

I have a feeling there will be lots of crossover traffic from the other site so I wouldn't get all wrapped up in worrying about it. :icon_cheers:

sabre34 said:
I am a firm believer that it is easier to ask for forgiveness instead of permission. :rofl1:
true...but its alot harder to get forgiveness if you have been banned :D

pewter99 said:
true...but its alot harder to get forgiveness if you have been banned :D

That is true. So who needs forgiveness anyway then, when you can't even ask for it? :D

sabre34 said:
I am a firm believer that it is easier to ask for forgiveness instead of permission. :rofl1:
That works with my wife, every time. :yesnod: I sure hope she don't see this.......

Back