• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Muscle Car City Open Car Show

Any chance the flyer is going to be posted on the Premium site so we can pay with Paypal??

Armando,

I am not sure, I don't normally check Premiums site. But if CoN usually has our shows posted on the Premium site then I would assume that this one will also. You might want to give Glenn a call to check.

Rich

Here is the information on possible donations.

You can make checks payable to the Gabriel House and send them to

Corvettes of Naples
C/O Glenn Hutchinson
2904 SE 5th Place
Cape Coral, Florida 33904

Remember your donation is tax deductible. If you send a donation please let us know that you are a member of the All Florida Online Corvette Club. This helps us keep track of where the donations come from.

Thanks for the interest and let me know if you have any other questions.

Rich

Here is the information on possible donations.

You can make checks payable to the Gabriel House and send them to

Corvettes of Naples
C/O Glenn Hutchinson
2904 SE 5th Place
Cape Coral, Florida 33904

Remember your donation is tax deductible. If you send a donation please let us know that you are a member of the All Florida Online Corvette Club. This helps us keep track of where the donations come from.

Thanks for the interest and let me know if you have any other questions.

Rich

I will put our check in the mail !!!! thanks !

Registration will be going out in mail Monday...looking forward to it since I missed yesterdays cruise because I was at a nearby car show by Premium that no one with the exception of a few vetters showed up to...

Just bumping this post so that it stays on everyone's calendar.

Thanks for everyone's help!

Rich

It's getting closer so I just wanted to bump this up to keep it on everybody's calendar.

Rich

One final bump for the Muscle Car City Museum show that is coming up this weekend. I hope to see a bunch of you there.

Rich

That's ok Joe! I have other things I have to do that day also, so I will be there probably most of the morning. Then I have to take off. Look forward to seeing you.

Rich

Back