• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New from Levy County

In North Central Florida

A beautiful coastal county. No one has ever heard of us. Ha! It's the original county called the Nature Coast. Where I live is 30 mins from Gainesville and 30 minutes from Ocala and only 30 mintues to Gainesville Raceway. Yeah!
It's a quiet county not very populated. It's where Florida's next two nuclear power plants will be. Lucky us.

While with the Coast Guard I did a good bit of training with Yankeetown, aka: "Station SandGnat." Good group of coasties up there.:thumbsup:

...yeah.....when it was NEW:lmao::lmao:

Dang you're old!:lmao::lmao:
Hey Gordon..... If Jim designed the Levy County Court House, and it's now the HISTORIC Levy County Court House.............. does that mean that he's now the HISTORIC Jim Kill, and should his name and avatar be changed to reflect his "new" status? :lmao: Inquiring minds want to know!
Andy :wavey:

Hey Gordon..... If Jim designed the Levy County Court House, and it's now the HISTORIC Levy County Court House.............. does that mean that he's now the HISTORIC Jim Kill, and should his name and avatar be changed to reflect his "new" status? :lmao: Inquiring minds want to know!
Andy :wavey:

Andy,

I think you might be on to something there:thumbsup:

The "Historic" Jim Kill.....has quite a ring to it if I do say so!:D

NOT FAIR GANG

:lmao: Geeeeezzzz!!! :lmao:
Beat a fellow Corvetter up alittle why don't you!!!
The Old man can still Blow your doors out!!!
The "Killer Zee" is ready, warmed up and ready to go!!!
:hehehe: Jim :hehehe:

Back