• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New Member complaint

Well that's all till later on I have to drive my piece of poop rental, honda civic, which by the way makes me cry, to Tampa tonight for my nephew's first speaking role in a Christmas play tomorrow evening and then drive back after wards.

Question: are you a member under another name, who has chosen to create this SN in order to post about this without "recourse"? If you truly have beef, be upfront about it and provide details, or don't talk about it.

IF we were to side with you, it would be paramount to the police arresting you for rape. Only they don't know time, location, or even the victim... somebody just said that at some point in time you raped somebody and that you should be treated as such.

If you were done wrong, it can wait. THEN you can post up the details, and then back it up with the court siding in your favor. Which is a much stronger argument then "they are bad people and I've been cheated. Details? Uh no, let's not do that". It's a very weak argument, and you aren't going to convince anybody without at least some facts.

:iagree:I'm with that this he did'nt say she wont say is getting old. :beatdeadhorse5: being a former service manager I understand
you can't give a friend a brake mine times out of ten it ends up broke off in you. Good luck Chris

Question: are you a member under another name, who has chosen to create this SN in order to post about this without "recourse"? If you truly have beef, be upfront about it and provide details, or don't talk about it.

IF we were to side with you, it would be paramount to the police arresting you for rape. Only they don't know time, location, or even the victim... somebody just said that at some point in time you raped somebody and that you should be treated as such.

WTF???:shrug01: I didn't think it could be done, but you just did it:rofl1: You totally lost me there:rofl1:

If you were done wrong, it can wait. THEN you can post up the details, and then back it up with the court siding in your favor. Which is a much stronger argument then "they are bad people and I've been cheated. Details? Uh no, let's not do that". It's a very weak argument, and you aren't going to convince anybody without at least some facts.

You "might" want to go back and actually read the last, oh, 6 pages, then re-think that post:lmao::yesnod:

And NO, "SHE" is not a member under another name. That complaint was made by a completely different member altogether, a male. (I spoke with him and Chris regarding that complaint personally on the phone).

Wow FloridaZ,
Sorry to ruin your witch hunt but no clearly this is a case where you read the first page and FAILED miserably at sounding remotely intelligent. Talk about slander and libel though...WOW.

Hahaha, whoops. Didn't realize it was a 7 page thread, must have hit the "Last" button instead of the next button on page two. Man I'm an asshat.

I got my truck back finally =) a month and 18 days later I have a vehicle with 8 cylinders. I missed him so much, not to mention all the issues with fixing him. Now he just needs his passenger visor replaced and he's brand new.

My cars are both boys incase you didn't know.

Nice, I still don't have my car back and no response from Chris since thursday night in regards to its status. All my calls and texts have been ignored.

Stopped the insurance on my Pontiac today, I am heartbroken over it. Feels like I'm giving up on an old friend. I loved that car. I just can't afford for it to sit there and I am not going to put another dime into until I get a refund from the money I already put in.

What a fiasco! I've been following this situation and, is something missing here? I don't know any of the people involved, but what is so hard about this? Fix the cars! Did the money get paid up front or are you waiting on money? I worked in the auto business years ago and I know all the stress involved. What it usually came down to was MONEY! Is that, or is it not the problem here? I had 22 technicians in my shop. We moved about 100 cars a day. We told the customer what the problem was and how much it would cost to fix it. They either said "Fix it" or they came and got it. Simple as that. If you are lowballing yourself because it's a friends car, that's YOUR problem. If you are dragging your feet because you underbid a job, that also is YOUR problem. To all parties involved: Do what you have to do! If that means get a lawyer and/or a flatbed, just do it! If it means fix the car(s) even though you don't make any money, just do it! Get it over with and go forward!

What a fiasco! I've been following this situation and, is something missing here? I don't know any of the people involved, but what is so hard about this? Fix the cars! Did the money get paid up front or are you waiting on money? I worked in the auto business years ago and I know all the stress involved. What it usually came down to was MONEY! Is that, or is it not the problem here? I had 22 technicians in my shop. We moved about 100 cars a day. We told the customer what the problem was and how much it would cost to fix it. They either said "Fix it" or they came and got it. Simple as that. If you are lowballing yourself because it's a friends car, that's YOUR problem. If you are dragging your feet because you underbid a job, that also is YOUR problem. To all parties involved: Do what you have to do! If that means get a lawyer and/or a flatbed, just do it! If it means fix the car(s) even though you don't make any money, just do it! Get it over with and go forward!

Best advise ever!:thumbsup:

Among others, I really thought this would be done by now:nonod:

Quite honestly I am astonished to see this. I spoke to Chris on New Year's Eve and he told me he had been working about 36 hours straight to get some cars finished and out of the shop. He said he's been working a lot of nights to get things done. Well obviously mine isn't finished because the engine is still in Texas. I believe Fatbum's ban has expired, so hopefully he will tell us that he has his car back now. :shrug01:

He posted on another site looking for quotes today to take to a lawyer, so I assume that means he still doesn't have the car.

Back