• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New Member from Bradenton, Florida

Pictures

Hi,

Can't seem to get my pix on the site. Also would love to have it as part of my signature like you all. HELP!:shrug01:

Easy!!

Indy-Dude said:
Hi,

Can't seem to get my pix on the site. Also would love to have it as part of my signature like you all. HELP!:shrug01:

GO TO YOUR CONTROL PANEL....TOP LEFT "USER CP".....NOW FIND "EDIT AVATAR"...AVATAR IS YOUR PICTURE.....BROWSE YOUR COMPUTER AND UPLOAD WHAT EVER PICTURE YOU WANT TO USE (SIMPLE).

FOR A PICTURE IN A TREAD...WHEN YOU RESPOND THE ITEMS SHOWN BELOW YOUR TREAD COMMENTS ARE CALLED "MANAGE ATTACHMENTS". NOW BROWSE AND UPLOAD YOUR PICTURE FOR ALL TO SEE.

IF YOU WANT SOME ARTWORK DONE TO AN AVATAR...SEND TO ME...I HAVE DESIGNED ABOUT 10 OF THEM FOR THE GANG.

CEG@TAMPABAY.RR.COM
TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT ON IT!!
JIM:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Try This One!!

This should work if you like it!!......Put your mouse in picture. click right button and save to your computer....Now go to above thread and upload it!!
:eek: Jim:eek:

Last edited:
Back