• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Party at my place

Looks like I'll make it (with or without her!)

I need to go by Adams and pick up that stuff for KAP and bring it as well.

I'll do that today.

Well Joe it looks like I have the apartment thing done so as of now it looks like a go.
Since I'm not allowed to open my hood here, maybe you, we can help with the K&N.

98's party

Hey Folks,

Have a great time. Carol and I will be in Nashville for the Indy race. On Sunday we are driving north to BG to visit the NCM. CHEERS!:thumbsup:

Party at Joe's

Everyone is invited:dancer01: :party: :usa_flag: :munching_out: :champagne: :dancer01:

KAP, I have your Flash products. I'm not sure what time I'll get there today, but I chould be there! Daughter is now employed (again) so we will probably be in the Volvo.

If for some reason I don't make it, I'll be in Polk County on Wednesday to qualify on the police range. I"ll bring it with me then and hook up with you there.

Chuck,

I have your brown poo (as they called it) and I'll drop it by your place either today or Sunday if thats ok, or you can come by here.

Gordon

Leavin in a few minutes for the drive down.:icon_cheers: :icon_cheers: :icon_cheers: and did I say:icon_cheers: :peelout 1:

Ken & Carrie:dancer01:

Shadow said:
KAP, I have your Flash products. I'm not sure what time I'll get there today, but I chould be there! Daughter is now employed (again) so we will probably be in the Volvo.

If for some reason I don't make it, I'll be in Polk County on Wednesday to qualify on the police range. I"ll bring it with me then and hook up with you there.

Chuck,

I have your brown poo (as they called it) and I'll drop it by your place either today or Sunday if thats ok, or you can come by here.

Gordon

Chuck, which range on Wed. LPD's or PCSO?

party

Hi all, I made it home safe, thanks for everything and it was nice meeting new freinds. I only hit it to 125mph a few times I was scared of getting busted but I was ready to let her rip! Thanks all again, carlos :D

Thank you Joe and Deb for a great party. It was beautiful seeing all the vettes on your front lawn. I bet your neighbors are talking now! Thanks again. Mark :thumbsup:

Thanks to Joe & Deb for letting us into your home. :dancer01: Every time time we get together I get to me someone new from the forum, Carlos aka Qman good to meet you. Rob and Mary always great to see you guys as well as Mark. Ken & Carrie thanks for making the long. Yep Mark, Joe's front lawn looked goooood. A special thanks to Rob & Joe for the cold air install and to everyone else giving their support during the project.
intake003.jpg

To those I forgot to mention or forgot your names sorry!
:thumbsup:​

Last edited:
Thank's for a great party

Thank you Joe and Deb for a great party and a super day with all of are friends.For all those who miss this,You miss a great time.Thanks for all that showed up.:dancer01:

Mte.Smiles-Mark
Q-Man -Carlos
Kap142 -Ken and Carrie
C5Rick -Rick
Classy -Mary
Backyard Mechanic-Rob

We even helped Rick change his cold induction system from stock to K&N:thumbsup: While it took 6 of us and 2 hours,but that's what all that beer does to us all.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: The end results where great.Hope you like the extra power Rick.:thumbsup:

Thank's again for letting us all into your home.:dancer01: :dancer01:

Pictures are in the photo gallery,Check them out.:thumbsup:

Backyard Mechanic said:
Thank you Joe and Deb for a great party and a super day with all of are friends.For all those who miss this,You miss a great time.Thanks for all that showed up.:dancer01:

Mte.Smiles-Mark
Q-Man -Carlos
Kap142 -Ken and Carrie
C5Rick -Rick
Classy -Mary
Backyard Mechanic-Rob

We even helped Rick change his cold induction system from stock to K&N:thumbsup: While it took 6 of us and 2 hours,but that's what all that beer does to us all.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: The end results where great.Hope you like the extra power Rick.:thumbsup:

Thank's again for letting us all into your home.:dancer01: :dancer01:

Pictures are in the photo gallery,Check them out.:thumbsup:

Sounds like a great time. Sorry I missed it. Had some last minute business that had to be taken care of and didn't get back in until 10 pm!:(

Chuck, I have your brown stuff and Ken, I'll get your stuff to your wife at the PCSO range on wednesday.

Gordon

Great time Joe and Deb, Loved the ride down and the day with all of the above. Wondelful friends and good cold beer and great hill billy chili

See ya in Venice.

Gordy, great and thanks, Carrie will be expecting you.

Ken:dancer01:

sglfladad said:
Hey Gordon, give me a shout...I can come get it, or if you're out and about..just give me time to get to an atm. :)

No sweat. I'll drop it off tonight or tomorrow morning (depending on how the rest of this crappy day goes!).

Don't rush out to an ATM. Just get with me when you can.

Back