• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Scheduled Clear Bra Install

The bra came loose with no warning on the way to a show. Then it hit the hood. This resulted in paint chips all the way through. Of course this caused me to have to pull over on the highway :(.

Contacted Colgan and they said they did not warranty as I purchased it from Mid America.

What did Mid America say about it? Was it self installed? How long from the install to when the incident took place where it came loose?

Honestly when I get the C5Z repainted, I sure would like to get something to protect the front end from stone chips. When I look at the front bumper, I can see zillions of tiny chips in the paint. With rather large ones heavily scattered around for good measure. So I certainly think something to protect the paint is needed.....

Back