• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Show us your Tag!!!!!!

2Vettes

2Vettes said:
Mine

P1020426.jpg

Robert's

2-1.jpg

Not to stir up anything in your hosehold:hehehe: ,but
Who there has the Faster car?:D

tag olean ny.jpg

That is my home town and I think it will get others from the area to say hello or it will cause others from the south to shoot at me and tell me to go home. Come on, I have been here for 24 years. That has to count for something. Ya'll. :lmao:

Last edited:
Here is a pic of the plate on our '01 vert. As you can see it is still titled in Maryland and not sure what I will do as far as a Florida plate when we re-locate permanently next year.

In Maryland we can have special plates made for any type of club. It took us over a year working with the state and providing them with a digitized club logo before we saw our first plate.

CorvetteTags-1.jpg

Sorry, I had to do two posts but for some reason I could not get this to accept the second pic. Maybe file size was the issue.

Anyway, here is the plate for the '69. Nothing fancy or cute. Just a statement. It is amazing how many times I get asked what year it is and before I can answer they see it on the plate.

CorvetteTags-4.jpg

Rich427 said:
Here is a pic of the plate on our '01 vert. As you can see it is still titled in Maryland and not sure what I will do as far as a Florida plate when we re-locate permanently next year.

In Maryland we can have special plates made for any type of club. It took us over a year working with the state and providing them with a digitized club logo before we saw our first plate.

CorvetteTags-1.jpg
Nice plate, but DAMN, those exhaust tips are :cool3: Guess it's a Garage Queen huh? :lmao:

MMC5 said:
Nice plate, but DAMN, those exhaust tips are :cool3: Guess it's a Garage Queen huh? :lmao:

Well, at the moment, yes it is. It is raining here in Maryland and it has been about a week and a half since I have had it out of the garage. But this one is coming to Ft. Myers again for the Christmas holidays and we will be leaving it at our house there. That way I at least save shipping costs on one of the Vettes.

Thanks for the exhaust comments. I worked on those babies for weeks trying to get them exactly the way I wanted them. Then I tossed that crap in the garbage and bought a Corsa Pace Car system. :rofl1:

Rich427 said:
Then I tossed that crap in the garbage and bought a Corsa Pace Car system. :rofl1:
Well they are still :cool3: Just looks like You Might Have A Problem! :lmao: :lmao:

Rich427 said:

CorvetteTags-1.jpg
Damm those Tips look awesome:thumbsup: BTW the plate is nice Too :yesnod:

For my '06 and one of my '82's...

Oh yea....the '06 photo...I forgot to reset the date in the camera...ignore my social faux pax!

Attachments

• PDRM0656 (Medium).jpg
    PDRM0656 (Medium).jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC02377 (Medium).JPG
    DSC02377 (Medium).JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 95
I wanted to get "DoomonU" from the Rogue Warrior series:thumbsup:

It was the "clean version of a phonetic vietnameese equivalent that roughly translated meant:

Go **** yourself :rofl1:

But I want the USCG tag and they only let me have 5 letters/numbers:(

Ya know, I saw one on a SUV the other day and got a kick out of it. It said:

P B4WeGo :rofl1: I could relate to that :yesnod:

It was not a Florida tag.

2Vettes said:
Ya know, I saw one on a SUV the other day and got a kick out of it. It said:

P B4WeGo :rofl1: I could relate to that :yesnod:

It was not a Florida tag.

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

Back