• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

someone hit my car in the parking lot

After looking at the photos it appears that you guys are talking about the front fascia. Why is everyone calling this a bumper? :shrug01:

Bumper covers or bumper fascia are one in the same just different terms used by different people I guess. Technically the bumper is the reinforcement bar behind the cover/fascia but it seems common to just call it the "bumper" I understand what you mean though. Tomato vs. Tomatoe

images

Now that's a bumper!!
(actually, it's a guard, the bumpers behind it, but WTF?:lmao:)

Hey at least its not the assss end. no telling where that conversation may go with this group.

Speaking of as! Time to check the roadhouse.

I thought this is just the same as the content in the other site but their topic are just the same.. :confused:

I thought this is just the same as the content in the other site but their topic are just the same.. :confused:

Boise, Idaho, eh? They got a town called that in the Philippines? Who knew.... :shrug01:

*boot*

Back