• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Taking signature/avatar requests!

This is really cool. Do you do this on Adobe photoshop? If so, where do I start on this program? I would like to play around with this photoshop myself but unsure where to begin.

do me a avatar please

here's some pic's for ya to try of my C-5 Mallett.
Spiceman

Attachments

• Our Corvettes 011.jpg
    Our Corvettes 011.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 158
  • Our Corvettes 012.jpg
    Our Corvettes 012.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 162
Spice man, That is nassau blue correct? I love that color
71q3m1y.jpg

I use Photoshop, I've been at it for about a decade now, I use to teach it for a school until I started hating doing it:lol
But I'm self taught, I taught myself webdesign also, I did our site and a few fellow posters sites. and i held back from them, my personal tastes most dont like...lol

Many thanks Very Professional Job, LOVE it

Spice man, That is nassau blue correct? I love that color
71q3m1y.jpg

I use Photoshop, I've been at it for about a decade now, I use to teach it for a school until I started hating doing it:lol
But I'm self taught, I taught myself webdesign also, I did our site and a few fellow posters sites. and i held back from them, my personal tastes most dont like...lol
HOLY MOLY LOL

First and foremost.Thank you for the Avi...........very very trick looking.
Yes, the Blue Thunder is indeed Nassau Blue. This one being the 2nd in line of only 292 painted in Nassau Blue RPO 023.

Now maybe you can clue me in how to get it added to my post window, LOL.
Say by the way, your Avi pic............I'm real curious about your hiding your face..............trying to figure did someone rip one and your covering your nose from the stink? Or are you checKing for B.O. .........? Come on give the skinny on what your hiding from...LOL
Spiceman:rolleyes:

Your Z w/ the red GS stripes is very cool & makes the statement

The Z is great looking for sure.
Thought maybe you'd like seeing a pic of my Z-06 from a few years back. Enjoy:thumbsup:

Attachments

• scan0007.jpg
    scan0007.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 155
  • scan0008.jpg
    scan0008.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 144
  • Sebring-1965-03-27-006.jpg
    Sebring-1965-03-27-006.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 144
Ops forgot to inclued......Thats Don Yenko driving it

The Z is great looking for sure.
Thought maybe you'd like seeing a pic of my Z-06 from a few years back. Enjoy:thumbsup:

Forgot to add the last photo is Don Yenko driving my Z-06 . Pic take 03-27-1965 at Sebring

what do you use as a program? I use GIMP and I love it. I was gonna go with photoshop, but GIMP is free so I opted to go with the free one..hehehe. it does the job

I use photoshop , I just downgraded from the newest version (it was to damn slow for me):lol

I like Gimp, I use to use it allot whe I was starting out

GIMP

I use photoshop , I just downgraded from the newest version (it was to damn slow for me):lol

I like Gimp, I use to use it allot whe I was starting out

I just downloaded GIMP. I'll give it a shot on how to use. I like to learn new programs that are also fun. :yesnod:

[/ATTACH]Love the work. You mind working one up for me too?

Attachments

• Forum Post3.jpg
    Forum Post3.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 100
As soon as I get the rewiring project done and get the car out of the shop I will try to get some better photos if you don't like these.

Thanks guys, I like both of your work. I agree getting rid of the yellow fisher was a good call. These pics were just something done as an opportunity to get a pic of my dad's new school with my old school.

I am going to try to get a picture out at the lake without me in the car in a couple of weeks. The car looks so much better without my ugly mug sticking up out of it. :lmao:

Back