• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

[TAMPA BAY] 5 Bridges Run, Sunday 1/14/7

WooHooooo...

What a fun time! :dancer01:
There I am being Anal, polishing the Vette in the parking lot!(The 1st pic in Maalox's first set of pics). It rained here Sat evening and Sun morning:banghead: .

Also...there's the wife and I in the video (2.38 on the video counter) at Landry's in the parking lot.:dancer01:

Sorry we didn't get to meet ya's (didn't know who was who)! We did have lunch with VertC5 (Roy) and his daughter though!:thumbsup: Good people!

Great Pics and Video you guys!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait till next time!:wavey:

Man I can't wait for the next run. It was MIGHTY impressive seeing all those vettes flying down 275. I was taking my Mom who was visiting for the weekend to see some friends down in sarasota. Ya'll were just a couple of miles north of the skyway when I flew by south bound in my black vette. I tried to wave at everyone. Man my arm was hurting after that!!!

Back