• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Ultimate Corvette party coming soon....

:lmao::lmao:
Cool Timmy, C5Rick maybe this time they may have the spectator parking corrected.Personally i think all vettes that are not in the show should be parked together.At least fellow corvette owners will not hit your door with their car door.My 2cents

I will park my car and walk around. If you want to call that showing, it's showing :crazy9:

Yeah man! That's the way I do it, too. I heard quite a few people say they were looking for me but couldn't find me at the show. Heck, what do I want to hang around my own car the whole day for? I can see that one any time I want to. I want to see the other stuff there. :thumbsup:

Hey, everyone that has them, don't forget your CorvetteFlorida name tags!

News

UCP Breaking News:

As most of you know that have been to The Ultimate Corvette Party in the past.........are aware that GM Race Car Driver Andy Pilgrim has been a BIG..........BIG supporter of the Ultimate Corvette Party.
Andy hold 5 professional racing championships, 57 career wins in 11 different pro racing series. He drove the C5R GM factory Corvette race car in the ALMS series from 1999 to 2003 and has the first race win ever for the Corvette in ALMS series in 2000. He also drove the C6R White Corvette in 2007 with co-driver Ron Fellows. He has been driving since 2004 to present in the SCCA Speed World Challenge GT Series which he won the championship in 2005. This year he finished 2nd in the championship points for 2008, driving the Remington CTS-V Cadillac.
Andy has been coming to the Corvette Party for the last 4 plus years. He spends the day talking and signing autographs all day. Apart from being a great race driver, he is a very special friend and person. And those of you that have had the pleasure of meeting and talking with him most certainly will agree with me.
Well, this year Andy has went above and beyond showing his support of The Ultimate Corvette Party. Andy along with Team Remington Cadillac team owner Mike McCann they are bringing down the #8 Remington Cadillac CTS-V race car and race trailer...................yes I said race car & race trailer to Ferman Chevrolet for the show this year to be on display. This is the actual race car not a show car. You'll see when they crank that Caddy up during the day. On behalf of myself and everyone that attends this year's UCP..........................I can't thank Andy, Mike and Team Remington Cadillac enough.
So this is one year you won't want to miss the Ultimate Corvette Party.
See you there.

:hehehe: Jim :hehehe:

It's about time!!!!! :shrug01::shrug01:
Now where do we want to meet up that morning? I could meet you at the rest stop off I-75 like we did last year.

Sounds like a Plan.

How about the rest of us heading up from the south. Do we all want to meet at the "reststop" on I-75 and head up from there?

Or we could gather at the Hess station at I-75 and SR70, then head up to the rest stop to pick up Thor on our way to Brandon.

I like the "rest stop" idea myself, everyone gathering at one place then heading on from there.

Would meeting at the "rest stop" around 0800 and leaving at 0830 work? We would be in line at Ferman by 0900.

Thoughts?

Joe B. :shrug01:

Meet at 8 am at rest stop and leave as soon as everyone is there sounds good to me. Hopefully leave rest stop by 8:15 am or so. :thumbsup:

UPC UPDATE

We have extended early registration to
November 15, 2008

IF YOU HAVEN"T ALREADY REGISTERED
DON"T MISS OUT
Over 300 CARS PREREGISTERED

FREE LIMITED CORVETTE COLLECTIBLE GIVE AWAY...........ONE COLLECTIBLE YOU DON"T WANT TO BE WITHOUT..............A MUST FOR EVERY CORVETTE OWNERS COLLECTION.

Free COLLECTIBLE SURPRISE GIFT -
Pre Registration Only by Nov 10, 2008

REGISTER ONLINE - Pay with Pay Pal at; WWW.CORVETTEPARTY.COM

:hehehe: JIM :hehehe:

Finally got registered via Paypal. See ya'll there.

Joe I will run down to the rest area so I can enter the show with the group like we did last year. Are they going to park us in the same location as a group? OR IS EVERYONE STILL MEETING AT MAC D'S..?

Ken..are you planning on meeting up from the east?

Last edited:
Ken..are you planning on meeting up from the east?[/QUOTE]

Dave, sorry We wont be there, We're moving my Dad up from South Florida that weekend. Wish I had known before I registered. Oh well their's always next year:banghead:

We might have enough vettes at the rest stop to have our own show!!!!! Joe can be our entertainment with his musicality!! :lmao::lmao:

Yeah, I'm not sure what we are doing yet. Registered at the show and the hotel, but been playing each weekend by ear lately.

Anyone planning on meeting at the McDonald's in the morning to cruise in together into the show?

From the I-75 rest stop, I don't see why we can't all meet with the rest of you at McDonalds and then go in together like we did last year. Then Dave can just meet us at McD's instead of driving down to the rest stop and then driving back.
Does this sound ok to you Joe B?
Anyone of Bradenton and South, we can all meet at the I-75 rest stop north of the I-75/I-275 split on the northbound side at 8 am and hang there until about 8:15-8:30 am. From there we can make a QUICK run to McDonalds and meet up with the rest of the gang and Corvette Florida folks.
It would be helpful to know who is planning on meeting at the rest stop other than 98Softtail, THOR, Backyard Mechanic, ??????. That way we know to wait for ya!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::dancer01::dancer01:

I-75 rest stop

Joe, Are you talking about the rest stop 2 miles south of Exit 240...which should be around mile maker 238??? From there brandon is about 17miles north...P.J.:dancer01::dancer01::dancer01:

Will be driving up from Labelle with JCB_NJB with an approx. ETA of 9AM. Anyone know if there will be breakfast available at the show??

Zona, you are welcome to meet us at the rest stop but if you want to save a trip we can all meet at the McD's like last year.

P.J.,yes that is the rest stop we're meeting at, hope to see you and Cory there.

They have coffee and donuts at the registration area. :coffee1:

See ya'll there. :dancer01:

Joe B.:munching_out:

Back